Air Twister coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch and Steam Nov. 10th

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Persona 3 Reload
PSN
KiddMarine1
Steam
KiddMarine
There you have it!

The PS5 and Switch versions will be getting a physical release, the rest are download only. At least in Japan. No details on the western release yet.

Last edited:
I can't sleep for various reasons tonight, so I thought i'd put YouTube on in the hope I can drift off...fat chance now.

Great news that it'll be on multiple systems and might explain the potential increased stuff going on at YsNet. It's great news that it sounds like that in Japan at least, there will be a physical release. As long as there is an English translation, then I will 100% get it.

It's a shame it wasn't announced over the last few weeks at one of the festivals as it could've made a bigger splash.

I also believe that since it's a November release that we will not get any Shenmue IV news until 2024 now...still, I hope that this is the sign of bigger and better things to come.

So it likely will be released with Strictly Limited Games? they tend to release a Standard & Collector's Edition of their titles. The C.E. are horrendously priced either so it might be worth keeping a look out for !

Personally the game doesn't interest me much (Sorry, being honest tho!), still I might nab a PS5 physical for support.

So it likely will be released with Strictly Limited Games? they tend to release a Standard & Collector's Edition of their titles. The C.E. are horrendously priced either so it might be worth keeping a look out for !

Personally the game doesn't interest me much (Sorry, being honest tho!), still I might nab a PS5 physical for support.
God I hope they don't work with that company (or any of the "limited run" companies for that matter).

What do you guys guess will be the games pricing !?
Maybe somewhere between 15.99 and 24.99 !?
If like the Gematsu article suggests and that it is through Strictly Limited Games, then it could be up to £35 for the standard Edition and £50+ for a Collectors Edition... it's more than I would want to pay really.

If like the Gematsu article suggests and that it is through Strictly Limited Games, then it could be up to £35 for the standard Edition and £50+ for a Collectors Edition... it's more than I would want to pay really.
I think that the pricing of the game will be a major factor on how it will sell.
They will need to price it very well if they want to have good sales; they just can't relly on the Shenmue fanbase to sell the game.
Regardless its a day one buy for me; but has gamer in general I wouldn't pay more than 25€ for the base game and about 40€ for a collectors edition (and thats being generous).
If they go for the same type of pricing they did with Shenmue 3; the game is not going to sell well that's for sure.
A major factor is also going to be the games reviews on all platforms; mainly the Switch and Playstation versions.
Hope they play their cards right. Fingers Crossed 🤞

Yeah, that's exactly why I hope they don't go down any Limited Run type publisher route. They typically charge quite a premium due to the "limited" status knowing that even if fans don't happily buy the stock at a high price, that scalpers and resellers will.

I hope it's a proper retail release. Lots of smaller indie games get normal retail releases. I'd say £20-25 is probably about right in terms of pricing. Any more than that would be a bit insane.

After playing for a while, the only thing I would like to see adjusted in the game is to have some camera motion that follows your movements, like in Space Harrier, so you see some perspective shift as you move around. But I'm thinking they probably avoided doing that on purpose to simplify aiming and avoid situations where people get confused because they thought they had a shot lined up but misinterpreted where a target was in the 3D space. I recall Yu Suzuki said there was some kind of aim assist built into Space Harrier... that might have been due to the shifting perspective.

Surprised you guys are pricing the CE so low considering the amount of stuff Strictly Limited tend to produce, for a half decent price compared to other similarly sized CE's! For example I grabbed Lost Labyrinth CE from them a while back and it came with a ton of cool extras, even a Making of Blu Ray - https://www.strictlylimitedgames.co...ast-labyrinth-collectors-edition-ps4-preorder

Looking forward to seeing what we get for Air Twister anyways :)

Back