6th generation gaming Nostalgia thread

I've noticed a lot of the audiences on this forum loves the 6th gen era and the majority of their favourite games covers that period so I'd thought we can have a long trip to memory lane from that period to 1999-2008. So anyways, post your memories, old magazines or do whatever you want haha or you can just discuss anything from that time, I'll post something I've been watching all day actually.

Please remake this game. It's not fair!

Every Saturday we would play Tekken 4/5 or DBZ Budokai at my friends house .
I'm pathetic beyond limits at DBZ Budokai but at Tekken 4/5 I was quite good with Marduk and I will growl and yargh while hitting my friends. I loved waiting for them to run into me, then back kick, they singing I'm gonna fly away. Good times. They are all married so im like a demon for them now.

I'm pathetic beyond limits at DBZ Budokai but at Tekken 4/5 I was quite good with Marduk and I will growl and yargh while hitting my friends. I loved waiting for them to run into me, then back kick, they singing I'm gonna fly away. Good times. They are all married so im like a demon for them now.
Only one of my friends has managed to settle with a family lol. I had a few characters i liked but i do like Steve Fox the most.

Back