10 Reasons Why Shenmue 3 Will Succeed

I'm convinced that Shenmue 3 will be a success when it launches for a variety of reasons. I share these reasons with you!

Great video, Oregon Pacifist! I have no doubt in my mind that the game will be a commercial success. The only misgiving I have about Shenmue 3 is whether the game will be exactly what Yu Suzuki had envisioned. I guess I just need reassurance that the only way the game could have been further improved with a greater budget is improved graphics, but I think that’s being naive. But hey, we’re getting Shenmue 3 and I’m sure it will be a great game so I guess I just gotta be more positive.

Great video, Oregon Pacifist! I have no doubt in my mind that the game will be a commercial success. The only misgiving I have about Shenmue 3 is whether the game will be exactly what Yu Suzuki had envisioned. I guess I just need reassurance that the only way the game could have been further improved with a greater budget is improved graphics, but I think that’s being naive. But hey, we’re getting Shenmue 3 and I’m sure it will be a great game so I guess I just gotta be more positive.

Thanks for watching! Yeah, I remember a post from Yu Suzuki a while back where he said the game currently looks better than what he had imagined it would. I think we will end up with a game bigger and better than what was originally planned/ envisioned.

Back