Recent content by @TheDojo

1. @

Buy Shenmue & Shenmue II Here (Deals)

I'm selling of a bunch of my items (and this includes the games for Dreamcast): https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/selling-of-a-bunch-of-my-shenmue-stuff-please-see-links-in-the-thread.4869/
  2. @

Selling of a bunch of my Shenmue stuff, please see links in the thread

Hello, I'm sadly selling of almost all of my Shenmue collection items I have as I no longer have space for them + getting another kid (this part is not sad). :) If anyone is interested I have put them all on eBay and I'll be glad to combine the shipping cost if someone buys more than one...
  3. @

Want to sell some of my Shenmue collection, would eBay be the best place?

If I'm allowed I could def. post a full list here. :) and you could have a look and see if you are interested in anything. However, I'm probably gonna need a few days before I can get the list and photos together but I could def. do that. :)
  4. @

Want to sell some of my Shenmue collection, would eBay be the best place?

Hello, I've been a long time fan of the series and have collected quite a few things over the years (the games from different regions, figures, mousepads, etc.). I would now like to sell of a lot of these since I no longer have any place to keep them (I've recently gotten a second child so...
Back