Selling of a bunch of my Shenmue stuff, please see links in the thread

Hello,
I'm sadly selling of almost all of my Shenmue collection items I have as I no longer have space for them + getting another kid (this part is not sad). :)

If anyone is interested I have put them all on eBay and I'll be glad to combine the shipping cost if someone buys more than one item!

I asked a long time ago if I was allowed to post these here and I was told it should be fine, otherwise just let me know and remove the post.
Also if you have any questions feel free to post them here in this thread as well and I'll answering anything I can!

Hello,
I'm sadly selling of almost all of my Shenmue collection items I have as I no longer have space for them + getting another kid (this part is not sad). :)

If anyone is interested I have put them all on eBay and I'll be glad to combine the shipping cost if someone buys more than one item!

I asked a long time ago if I was allowed to post these here and I was told it should be fine, otherwise just let me know and remove the post.
Also if you have any questions feel free to post them here in this thread as well and I'll answering anything I can!
Yeah you're all good.

Some nice stuff in there :)

Back