Recent content by oregano9

1. O

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

PC014 is also fixed of course.
  2. O

Title: Notebook music in Shenmue II is too damn loud Platform: Steam Version: 1.06 Reproduction Rate: 10/10 Category: Audio Status: Not fixed Priority: Medium Observed Results: Like the title says, every time I open the notebook in Shenmue II it sounds like my ears are about to be raped by how...
  3. O

PC042 is fixed. Just tested last night and was finally able to complete the QTE Title 2 arcade machine and get the gacha reward.
  4. O

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Thank you again, ner0.
  5. O

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Wonder why they didn't push patch 1.05 to the main branch.
  6. O

Revealed: Sega's cancelled Shenmue HD remake - with fully updated graphics (EuroGamer) Update 16/10 - Sega respond

I'm with you on this one. It would be Majora's Mask 3D all over again, especially with a community so obsessed with small details like the Shenmue community. People would complain that the lightning was wrong, that the textures don't fit the mood, that the animations are cheap, that the...
  7. O

All Collectibles in a single playthrough - possible?

Funny thing that you mentioned this, the same thing happened to me, the scene with Ryo's friends didn't trigger despite me fulfilling all of its requirements. I didn't test a second time, but the fact you also experienced this makes me wonder if this is another bug from this port. Are you...
  8. O

Everyone is talking about the Shenmue II music, but I'm still eager to see then fixing the hit box bug that is turning the act of hitting enemies while you grab someone impossible.
  9. O

Thanks, didn't know about the existence of this guide. Found a pdf of it online, but looks like a pdf version of the Shenmue II prima guide doesn't exist, right?
  10. O

I'm just waiting until the PC version gets all the arcade games and move training fully patched to start my own 100% playthrough. Just like you I'm also going after all capsule toys, cassetes, gacha prizes, certificates, move scrolls (and fully upgrade all of then) and secrete scenes. I'm also...
  11. O

Considering we are still at the beginning of October and Shenmue HD doesn't release in Japan until November 22, I think its pretty safe to say they have at least two more patches in store for us. If both turn out to cover as much issues as this one, Shenmue HD for PC might finally become the...
  12. O

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Could you update Forklift to support patch v1.0.5 please? I really want to play this new patch with the recentely released japanese dub from the Audio Restoration Project.
  13. O

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

Thanks Dewey, good luck with the Shenmue II audio restoration.
  14. O

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

Just downloaded the english dub and the 02 files are included in this .zip. Looks like some files got skiped in the japanese dub.
  15. O

I just downloaded the japanese dub from Nexus and I can confirm the improvement is huge! I still hear some buzzing sounds at the end of some phrases, but I imagine this is related to the game and not this mod. I just have one question: I noticed the 02 folder that came in the .zip file is...
Back