Recent content by It’sShenmue3ffs

1. It’sShenmue3ffs

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

Genuinely surprised by this. I thought by all accounts the Anime did well?
  2. It’sShenmue3ffs

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 9 "Distinct" Thread

I think it is a Shenmue fan thing to work yourself up over nothing.
  3. It’sShenmue3ffs

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 8 "Aspiration" Thread

It was brilliant, again. I continue to be surprised by how good this is...something to genuinely look forward to every week.
  4. It’sShenmue3ffs

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 4: Shackles Thread

The anime is brilliant… and I don’t even normally like anime.
  5. It’sShenmue3ffs

Why so quiet

I am still waiting in hope for Shenmue 4. I just ignore all the negativity. There are way too many bitter, miserable people in gaming communities these days sadly.
  6. It’sShenmue3ffs

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

This guy everyone is in a rush to believe has already got several things wrong so...
  7. It’sShenmue3ffs

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Surely if it’s smaller than 4 but bigger than a novel it’s another DLC.
  8. It’sShenmue3ffs

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

What an amateur title for the video. Very hard to respect his opinion when it's so clickbaity.
  9. It’sShenmue3ffs

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

Let's be honest, Druckmann just totally lost sight of what made the first game so special. Or he never got it. I enjoyed the game in all of the Ellie sections. I hate-played a lot of the Abby stuff. I don't want to hate playing a game just so that the Director can make a point. That gets...
  10. It’sShenmue3ffs

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

How is 68 abysmal!?
  11. It’sShenmue3ffs

Shenmue 3 Honest Trailer

To be fair every other comment other than that last one was generally positive.
  12. It’sShenmue3ffs

Shenmue 3 Honest Trailer

Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet but Fandom have done an honest trailer for Shenmue 3 (I never expected that they would, it's pretty good coverage actually). It is generally quite kind about the game, and was a fun watch. Sorry if this was already posted elsewhere but I can't see that...
  13. It’sShenmue3ffs

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

I actually thought the game was brilliant, and everything I could have reasonably hoped for considering it is a Kickstarter game. I loved every minute of it and it brought back so many good memories. I didn't want it to end. But clearly I am not in the majority.
  14. It’sShenmue3ffs

Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

Hey guys, is anyone still looking for a code? I am not going to be able to use mine so happy to let someone else have it.
Back