Recent content by Inkerlink

1. Inkerlink

On Your Tail - A Shenmue inspired mystery game set in Italy!

I've been following this game for a while but it was only recently I realized that it shares a lot of commonalities with Shenmue and thought you guys might be interested in talking about it. It's an upcoming Switch and PC game called On Your Tail by Memorable Games and published by Humble Games...
  2. Inkerlink

Shenmue II In-Game Screenshot Location in WIndows?

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!
  3. Inkerlink

Sounds good, I appreciate it!
  4. Inkerlink

Hello everyone. I tried searching for an answer but wasn't able to find anything. I'm hoping someone can help. I was wondering if it was possible to find the folder that stores the in-game Shenmue II screenshots (like the one below) that you take using the in-game camera feature. I am NOT...
  5. Inkerlink

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

So is this project dead? Is Japanese Shenmue II going to happen still?
  6. Inkerlink

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

This list should be updated lol...
  7. Inkerlink

fontdef shenmue 2 header

Is it possible you can do a fresh install on another computer and get the files that way to copy back over?
  8. Inkerlink

Shenmue I and II Bloom Day/Night Cycle

Does anyone know if there is a mod that can change the bloom setting so it only enables during the night in the Shenmue games? In Shenmue IIx the bloom only enabled during the night, and while I appreciate D3T keeping the bloom and also putting it in Shenmue I, the bloom is enabled all the time...
  9. Inkerlink

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Welp I took the plunge and bought a digital copy just now... can't wait to play :D That being said, the fact I had to buy a second copy just to play the game even remotely close to release day is fubar.
  10. Inkerlink

Yeah mine just updated too that it's going to take another 3-7 business days.... rip.
  11. Inkerlink

I'm honestly debating just getting the game digitally so I can actually play the freaking game tonight.
  12. Inkerlink

Yeah same here, no updates yet, still in BC. Although it looks like truck_1_0_1 got an update recently so fingers crossed ours are updated soon as well!
  13. Inkerlink

9:40PM, still no update. Guess this backer isn't going to get to play Shenmue 3 on launch day. :(
  14. Inkerlink

4:30pm... Not even out for delivery yet. :weary:
Back