Recent content by Hiki

1. Hiki

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Here i am again thinking about what can happen in Shenmue IV... Ren like this with the horse remind me about the stage Grassland in VF V Ultimate Showdown, would be nice if we see this place in Shenmue IV. Here we can see Shenhua riding a horse as well. I think would be so awesome if...
  2. Hiki

Premiering February 5th 2022 + New Trailer

I agree with you about Ryo but i only said this things about the funeral and Ryo and Nozomi because maybe the people that are making the anime will go in a different route about all of this things. Like i said in other post... if people go to watch the anime with the mindset that the anime...
  3. Hiki

Sorry for the double post but i have a lot in my mind about this. Another thing... can you all imagine if Ryo kiss Nozomi in the anime? maybe some people will say that this is out of character, that Ryo will never do something like this. Well... i agree that the Ryo we see in the first game...
  4. Hiki

Other example... in the first game when Ryo get out of the Hazuki Residence for the first time the first characters we see are Noriko, Ichiro and the kids, the player can choose to talk to them or continue in the path where we will see the scene with Megumi-chan. In the anime Ryo will talk with...
  5. Hiki

In my opinion it is not impossible to tell the story of Shenmue I and II with 13 episodes, of course it would be nice to have more episodes, a season per game or something like this but the way they are doing i think it will be awesome. One of the reasons i say this is because they are adding...
  6. Hiki

This song is one of my favorites songs of the first game, lovely and emotional cover, thanks for sharing. I agree, happy days ahead for the Shenmue community.
  7. Hiki

If the fight happens on the rooftop I don't think there will be any closure, with the information we got so far the anime will probably cover Guilin as well, if this fight happens it will probably end with Ryo losing and Lan Di escaping in the helicopter. In my opinion is not the right path to...
  8. Hiki

I need Tom and Shozo Mizuki in the anime. Shozo Mizuki is one of the best characters in Shenmue in my opinion, one of my favorite characters in the first game.
  9. Hiki

The good scenario that i imagine for the future of Shenmue would be this way... Release of the anime... the anime is a success with the critics and Shenmue fans, the anime brought more fans to the Shenmue community. In the last episode of the anime or a few weeks after the ending we will have...
  10. Hiki

Nozomi in the Shenmue anime. We can see Nozomi in this art. [IMG]

Nozomi in the Shenmue anime. We can see Nozomi in this art.
  11. Hiki

Now i'm looking forward to seeing how Xiuying, Fangmei, Tom and so many other characters will look like in the anime. The anime is even better than i thought it would be, i'm talking about the presentation of everything we saw in the new arts and trailers, i agree with code I name, amazing stuff.
  12. Hiki

In the game we know that Tom argued with Lan Di and the others, we know about the splashing mud on Nozomi, we know that Yamagishi-san almost got hit by the black car, we know that the kitten's mother died because of the car. We didn't see the scenes in the game, we just know these things...
  13. Hiki

I agree, maybe in the anime we will see in detail what happened that day, maybe we will see Yamagishi-san, Megumi and the kitten, i think it will be awesome. I saw that some people are worried about the pace of the story for the anime. I'm not worried with this because i know that anime is a...
  14. Hiki

Another thing about this new take on the story about the anime... we can see that Lan Di will have so many scenes in the anime that are not in the games, will be awesome if we get more scenes with Lan Di. Maybe with the anime we will learn more what type of character Lan Di is in the story. Lan...
  15. Hiki

I noticed one thing in the japanese trailer. In this part of the trailer Chai attacked Ryo, here we can see that Ryo is with the bandage but Chai removed the Bandage from Ryo's face in this scene. Maybe Ryo will get the scar because of Lan Di like i said in my other post, but it is...