Recent content by >>GameHacKeR<<

1. >>GameHacKeR<<

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Keep up the great work Adam, I'm looking forward to my BR version <3
  2. >>GameHacKeR<<

Kickstarter is the only way

The other massive problem with sales on the pc at the moment is, Epic game store doesn't offer gifting. I can't imagine i'm the only person here who has yet to buy copies of Shenmue III for friends on the PC. Deep silver have another 3 sales coming their way when the game arrives on Steam. And...
  3. >>GameHacKeR<<

Shenmue 4 Updates?

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking, I'd like to think this time next year we'd hear something about Shenmue IV, Then around this time the following year we'll be getting Shenmue IV or a release date for within 2022.
  4. >>GameHacKeR<<

Discord

Do people still use mIRC etc? @lavrentis XD Apparently so
  5. >>GameHacKeR<<

Poll: Have you purchased the DLC for Shenmue 3?

Bought and played a long time ago now :)
  6. >>GameHacKeR<<

Possible New Footage?

Agreed it looked awesome, But the video will be pulled from the stores because of the old release date at the end. :( got it archieved on my end for safe keeping till it's released on sony's youtube page.
  7. >>GameHacKeR<<

Possible New Footage?

Oh was shenmue III it's out there now
  8. >>GameHacKeR<<

Shenmue II Mods with issues

I can't imagine sega would have any problem with it, I'm sure they would more less expect it.
  9. >>GameHacKeR<<

I wouldn't rule out transferable saves. Unless Yu Suzuki confirms it himself that they're not doing it, And it needs to be from a interview after the 21st August 2018 when the re-releases came out. But considering he has stated that the main development of Shenmue III was finished towards the...
  10. >>GameHacKeR<<

Heya thanks again for getting back to me @Streamer That's what I did actually when I got it and I tried again just before writing this message. I actually deleted all the mods because of a repeatable problem that started happening to me last night. I deleted the 02_env mod today before launching...
  11. >>GameHacKeR<<

@Streamer Heya Last night I downloaded the version from the link you provided it wasn't V0.10 but V0.9.2*. something and I can't find a version 0.10 anywhere. But the version in the pack still had issues I didn't take anymore pictures at the time as I needed to hurry up and finish the yellowhead...
  12. >>GameHacKeR<<

@Streamer thats awesome to hear, I'll have to grab the older version then :)
  13. >>GameHacKeR<<

Yeah that's what I was thinking Special K was doing. Well with the 02_Env mod removed it doesn't happen anywhere near as ofter obviously because there is less textures to be miss placed. I did have this issue though which makes special k maybe more alarming. This dude when going to get the...
  14. >>GameHacKeR<<

OK so while testing again now with the mipmaps patch removed still with the widescreen .exe patch by nero removed. I have found this issue at the flower bird game in kowloon next to ren's hide out. one of the kanji textures is messed up with a hand texture from someone. Edit it's the kanji for...
  15. >>GameHacKeR<<

Oh really I'll have to give that ago later now. Thanks very much :)
Back