Recent content by damesiv

1. damesiv

Things that annoy you in games

Old 2D RPGs like Final Fantasy etc where seemingly every enemy poisons one of your characters. It's beyond frustrating, I don't won't to have have to carry 99 antidotes with me!
  2. damesiv

Who is everyone you can say goodbye to when leaving Wan Chai?

Does anyone know you are automatically sent to the specific person needed if it gets beyond a certain time or am I free to explore for days until I'm ready to leave?
  3. damesiv

Gambling

There's a few (thank the lord for copy and paste) No. 9 Warehouse, Fortune's Pier, Aberdeen $5 $20 Hanping Deng Closed off area opposite the Come Over Guest House, Green Market Qtr, Wan Chai $50 $300 Yuanming Li Closed off area opposite the Come Over Guest House, Green Market Qtr, Wan Chai...
  4. damesiv

Dreamcast thread

The dreamcast was one of the first consoles I played as a kid so I will always have a soft spot for any game that I can remember playing on it. In fact if any have been re released and they still hold up then they become my favourites so games like Sonic Adventure and Shenmue of course. I can...
  5. damesiv

Things that annoy you in games

What things occur in video games that make you want to want to chuck your console out of the window? I hate games that include building mechanics eg Fallout 4 where you are given a task to create a home with 4 beds etc but are given total free reign over how to get there. I don't want it...
  6. damesiv

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Spent too long at the start getting all of the flashbacks so that I was too late to help the old lady find the house so thats something I will have to do on the next playthrough. I do love achievements and raising my gamerscore but the quicker I can fully complete these so I can play them just...
Back