Recent content by Crowza

1. Crowza

The ending of Shenmue

A "creative" ChatGPT ending for Shenmue series in Shenmue IV: It went a little off the rails at the end of the battle. The three embrace? They hop on Joy's motorcycle? Shenhua's Dad comes back from the cave? HAHAHAHA. What the hell?
  2. Crowza

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

It is available now on Amazon (US - digital)!
  3. Crowza

Is there a specific site I should be monitoring by pressing F5 every few seconds? :giggle:
  4. Crowza

Adam, I'm dying waiting for the digital version to be released to non-backers. I missed the Kickstarter and would love to give you money. Please release it soon! Thanks!
  5. Crowza

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

I bought a Japanese Dreamcast on launch day in 1998, along with the Shenmue 3 preview disc bundled with VF3tb. I imported the Japanese version upon release in 1999. So, like many others here I've been in it for the long haul. After recently suffering from watch Halo the TV series, I realize...
  6. Crowza

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

[Edited to delete]
  7. Crowza

Which is all true. There was zero reason to not release Shenmue III on Xbox, six months after it was released on PS4 (which was the standard console exclusivity contract that they would have received from Sony). The only thing that makes sense, is that Shenmue III underperformed so severely...
  8. Crowza

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Maybe it is the disappointment I have felt from several of my various beloved franchises over the past few years (Halo, Star Wars, etc.).. but, in my mind, Shenmue the Animation is the greatest adaptation of a videogame to a television or movie format ever. Be sure to introduce it to someone...
  9. Crowza

I know I'm dreaming, but... it would even be better if Shenmue 4 has been under development since 3 wrapped and it was ready to go soon (shipping this year). Even better, if funding was also made available for Shenmue 5 with the initial deal. That way they could start developing 5 as soon as 4...
  10. Crowza

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

It was amazing! I watched it on Crunchyroll this morning and then switched to watch the English dub that I recorded last night on TV. While I will always prefer the Japanese audio, I was impressed with the English dub. I love Corey's voice and he will always be the English voice of Ryo, but...
  11. Crowza

Microsoft buys Activision Blizzard for $70bn

I agree. In 1997, Sony paid EIDOS for the exclusive rights to the sequel to Tomb Raider simply to keep it off the Sega Saturn. Outside of the anticompetitive clauses that Nintendo forced developers to sign previously, this was the first shot fired in the "pay to win" console war strategy...
  12. Crowza

Shenmue The Animation Announced

This is amazing!!!
  13. Crowza

Shenmue III's Ending was Clutch

The most important part of the ending, I haven't seen anyone mention it: Chai's room. Even though it may have been fan service, I enjoyed that.. and.. and.. the chicken's room? Heh. Ending, story, etc. was fine with me. Not disappointed at all. I guess, I might be - if I had assumed the story...
  14. Crowza

Kickstarter update #126. PC backer codes to be reissued.

That is what I remember. Since I have the Epic PC version, I haven't tried the conversations with the backer-card (since the DLC was glitched). I did seem to exhaust the normal conversations. I was wondering if there were actually backer-only conversations in it.
  15. Crowza

Kickstarter update #126. PC backer codes to be reissued.

Maybe the PS4 players can answer, but was there special conversations only available to backers with the calling card? ..or was it just unlimited long distance?
Back