Recent content by Arcadio

1. A

SPOILERS Shenmue Anime Reviews

Have they already watched all 13 episodes?
  2. A

Fan made game

Running in the harbor
  3. A

A photograph of Suzuki and his wife

Wow, I haven't read this article before.Thank you so much for sharing.
  4. A

A photograph of Suzuki and his wife

A photograph I saw by chance. His wife is a real beauty.
  5. A

What do you expect to be retconned

'm looking forward to more romantic scenes between Ryo and Nozomi.I don't like to watch the love animation, but Ryo and Nozomi's story is special. I can never get enough of them
  6. A

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

The average price of animation production is around 15 million yen per episode.A season of 12 episodes will cost about $1.8 million in total.That's a lot of money, unless they plan to end the story in a few episodes, one in Yokosuka, one in Hong Kong, one in Guilin.If they do like that I...
  7. A

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

As long as it's not a mobile game, anything is ok. Mobile game is just a terrible idea.
  8. A

Fan made game

Amazing job,bro!Thank you for your help!
  9. A

Fan made game

He looks a little young, and I can turn that into what Ryo remembers of his father as a kid. I'll add some wrinkles later and use him as a visual reference for Iwao and LanDi when they meet.Well done, man.After you finish Fukusan, you can have a rest. I plan to spend a long time with the...
  10. A

Fan made game

Thank you, my friend. I have read your post before and I am also looking forward to the game you made !
  11. A

Fan made game

Oh, my God, you draw so well!Then you can draw Iwa in three ways. He looks to the left to confront the LanDi, front appearance, and is knocked to the ground with his hands over his chest.The front and back of Fukusan, left and right.Because Fukusan is an attackable character,he has the...
  12. A

Fan made game

Thank you. I designed Ryo at 32×95 using either Photoshop or Aseprite. I prefer Aseprite. You can first draw LanDi if you’d like.LanDi has a side to the right, a front, and a back, and he can be a little bigger than Ryo. You can directly send the image in this post. It would be better if you...
  13. A

Fan made game

Hi, everybody. I'm making a fan made game. The pixel size I used was similar to that of the character model as shown below. If anyone would like to draw one or two characters with pixels in their spare time, such as Nozomi and Fukusan for my reference, I will be very happy.Believe me, it's not...
  14. A

Does Shenmue need a reboot?

Have you seen this animation before? I think this kind of 2D adventure game is perfect for Shenmue.I was inspired.I decide to learn Gamemaker every weekend.I know it's going to take a long time, but it's better than just waiting.
  15. A

So Last of Us 2 is getting dragged all over SNS by Users now that it's out

Ryo = Ellie Iwao = Joel Lan Di = Abby Zhao = Abby’s father Abby let Ellie go twice Lan Di let Ryo go twice Ellie finally forgave Abby Ryo finally forgave Dan Di(Maybe?)
Back