ahmed_alency7's latest activity

• ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 replied to the thread Mental Health Dojo.
    Hey I’m 19 years old been a gamer my entire life, first played shenmue in 2018, a couple of years ago I really started to miss the old...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 reacted to Polaroidd's post in the thread Mental Health Dojo with Like Like.
    Hey there, thanks for sharing your journey. What I can say is that you should remember that it's okay to feel scared or uncertain—what...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 reacted to SPG's post in the thread Mental Health Dojo with Like Like.
    The modern world is weird, I know where you’re coming from. It’s easy to get jaded, but keep immersed in your interests where you can...
  • ahmed_alency7
    Remakes if done right will definitely bring in new fans & up the sales of 4&5 but if it takes away from the budget of 4&5 i don’t want...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 replied to the thread Random Gaming Thoughts.
    I was a huge gamer almost all my childhood since a young age after 2019 I took a 6 months break from gaming i just didn’t feel like...
  • ahmed_alency7
    @SMDzero Goddamn mate easy off on the trolling, this is a place for shenmue fans to discuss & learn from conversations mostly about...
  • ahmed_alency7
    The people behind the scenes of movies honestly don’t care for minorities or the lgbtq community btw i live in the states huge shenmue...
  • ahmed_alency7
    Thank you i appreciate ur reply yes the game definitely deserved more recognition & it would be cool if we see a jet li rise to honor 2...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 reacted to thedemon1238's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    You always ask the hardest questions. :D I didn't know about the canceled sequel until now. I learn it from you. The period 2004-2006...
  • ahmed_alency7
    I got 2 questions there really the same question just one for the past & one for now Thx for the reply i absolutely love & adore this...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 reacted to thedemon1238's post in the thread Random Gaming Thoughts with Like Like.
    I actually liked this game. It was one of the first 3 ps2 games I had back then. Very good memories, but I don't believe they will give...
  • ahmed_alency7
    So I’ve been playing ff7 rebirth and just thinking about old games, have any of y’all heard of the ps2 game jet li: rise to honor it was...
    • IMG_0227.jpeg
    • IMG_0228.jpeg
    • IMG_0229.jpeg
    • IMG_0230.jpeg
  • ahmed_alency7
    hey need a clarification or explanation not agreeing or disagreeing with u but i’ve only heard game development is costing more & more...
  • ahmed_alency7
    ahmed_alency7 reacted to thedemon1238's post in the thread Random Shenmue IV Thoughts. with Like Like.
    Yeah, these people are ridiculous. How do we stop them? :D I'm starting to see a pattern in these types of comments. The first type...
Back