Recent content by afure

1. A

Choubu-Chan Thread

Every stall definitely has one. All shops do too. Save Shenmue and a couple places like the wooden dummy cafe and golden goose dont afaik.
  2. A

Choubu-Chan Thread

There is one in the arcade by Hotel niaowu (left side from the door), and one in the prize exchange just by the upper floor.
  3. A

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

hell yeah!!! I was missing herb 16, just by the exit of the stables in shenhua's house. Bailu trophy + expert herbalist popped at once. This video should settle it for everyone, the mysteries surrounding this trophy are over finally. Thanks!
  4. A

Tbh I didnt go for the Niaowu herbs until I had everything else done in the city. Do we know that certain herbs will only spawn after a given date?
  5. A

Awesome!!! I spent all night looking for them in Bailu yesterday, still no luck, but I know im close! We are going to do it!
  6. A

Niaowu is better than Bailu because the green areas are well identified, as opposed to Bailu where it is green everywhere. Dont give up. If I could give you any hints: - behind hotel niaowu there is a small flower field, and one of the herbs there is above ground, between two rocks, on an...
  7. A

Absolutely the quest herbs count, excepting for the special ones that are only available during the quest. You shouldnt count the ones that go under the "key items" menu such as the Chai root in the Elder yeh quest in Bailu and one of the roots for the pharmacy quest. I can say for my Niaowu...
  8. A

Its 199 supposedly, but respawns do not count. One of the herbs for the quest also doesnt count. I believe they respawn when you sell, id advise to stop selling them until you get the trophy so respawns dont interfere with your count
  9. A

So I started NG+ at Bailu in order to chase the missing herbs and the respective trophy. I noticed that the colored herbs (such as bellflower) and poria cocos remain collected from my first play, but all licorice, and licorice only, seem to have respawned. What is it about these?
  10. A

Holy Mother i got the Niaowu one. Last herb was hidden in the middle of two rocks, above the ground, in the flower garden just behind Hotel Niaowu. I had been there before but didnt catch this one because it isnt exactly on the ground. There was also one hard to see really close to the stairs...
  11. A

Shenmue III Unofficial Soundtrack

So, there is that Official Soundtrack for Shenmue III which some backers got as a part of their reward. It is 20 tracks long and available on Youtube. However, there apparently are many songs that play in the game but are not in the Official Soundtrack. Mostly short themes from when you enter...
  12. A

It's only speculation so far. Since this trophy has been giving everyone pure hell, with lots of people scouring the city for hours just to find no additional herbs, and it is surely VERY easy for us to miss out on these extra mushrooms that do appear only as long as that quest is open, and...
  13. A

They go into your regular inventory, as does the root for the Elder Yeh quest. They dont go as herbs as far as I know. But you do pluck them from the ground the same way you do with regular herbs. So maybe they count, it would explain a lot.
  14. A

That Awesome! That must be it. Must be the mushrooms on the sidequest. I find it highly likely that's why only a handful of people have been getting the trophy - the rest either never triggered the mushroom Kong Mei quest or they finished it without collecting all mushrooms, making them...
  15. A

Thanks man. Make sure you check around all bodies of water when doing the Kong Mei queat!
Back