Wolf Among Us 2

Riku Rose

Sex Panther
Banned
Some new screenshots have leaked:

kcpgreaxydqe.jpg

psnvb6aridq0.jpg

slfymcv2kddp.jpg

I have too say I much prefer the more cartoon looking style of the first game. Still I love Telltale games and I'm looking forward too seeing how their new engine performs.

Wolf was one of the more memorable Telltale games. Then again it was one of the earlier ones, before everything became rather stale and more and more automated. Definately have some interest in playing the second one. I hope the huge delay was put to good use.

They have been pumping out way too much anyway so that it is in a way shocking that there is not a single series running for months now.

They have been pumping out way too much anyway so that it is in a way shocking that there is not a single series running for months now.

The second season of Batman and Guardians of the Galaxy under performed which lead to a quarter of the company being laid off. Now they're smaller I imagine they will go back to one or two games a year.

Wow they've really changed the art direction from the first game. Still cel shaded but the character models are completely different if Bigby is anything to go by. First game was a really fun Adventure game, probably my favourite TellTale game overall just for the story, characters and atmosphere. Hope the second is even better.

Well, fans, looks like those Wolf Among Us screens aren't real after all.
Telltale's Scott Butterworth reached out to us today and noted the following: "I want to clarify: that image definitely did not come from us. It is not a leak, nor a reveal. It's most likely something a fan created."

So the wait for an official reveal continues. And, no, Bigby won't look like that.
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/07...ason-2-telltale-games-first-screens-revealed/

Well whoever did that had a lot of time on their hands.

Oh wow, didn't know a second was being made. The first was excellent. @AXM I think you're the one who pushed me into playing it.

Reactions: AXM
Back