Will you guys Support House of the Dead Remake?

I would If I could. Do not have a Switch and the game seems to be Switch Exklusive..

This is my position is well. I like the idea of this remake but I'm not buying a Switch to play it. Here's hoping Sega sees all the money just sitting on the table and decides to port it to other consoles.

A VR version of House of the Dead would really kickass. If you have the stomach for it.

Didn't they release Panzer Dragoon on Switch first then others later on?

I'd imagine similar may follow here.

That are good News. At least there is some hope that it could come to other consoles. Thanks for the info @spud1897

In case if Comes to ps5 or Pc I would buy it.

Yep! Panzer Dragoon, House of the Dead...I really dig these Saturn remakes for Switch.

What’s next? Virtua Cop? Burning Rangers?

How is this going to work on home consoles without lightguns being a thing anymore? Are the gyros in controllers really accurate enough to replace them?

Yep! Panzer Dragoon, House of the Dead...I really dig these Saturn remakes for Switch.

What’s next? Virtua Cop? Burning Rangers?
Funny you should mention Burning Rangers, this guy is working on a remake/tribute, It's shaping up pretty nice. It would be cool if SEGA got involved and gave it an official release.

Didn't they release Panzer Dragoon on Switch first then others later on?

I'd imagine similar may follow here.
This! It would be strange to release it exclusively on Switch given the nature of the title.
You'd think going multi-plat would be a better bet to recoup development costs.
I'm hoping they do the exact same as they did with Panzer Dragoon, even if a year-long exclusivity deal is a long wait.

If there's still a market for Sega's arcade classics, absolutely.

I never had the pleasure of playing HotD, even when I owned a Sega Saturn. I primarily bought jrpgs for the console at the time.

Out for PC on Steam 10% off !

I may do it, yeah. I played a bit the arcade.

Yes I know. Thanks for the info. I got the ps4 version actually already yesterday and played the acarde mode a bit. And it is fun so far. I have never palyed the arcarde version of the original. I just know the saturn version which still fun but technically not nearly as good as the Arcarde version.

I bought the Panzer Dragoon remake, but not too sure about this one. Would be more interested with light guns.

Back