Who do you think won the 5th tournament

Favourite title
Shenmue
PSN
Jrockstr
I've always had a soft spot for Pai but I don't see it happening. Aoi has very much grown on me over the many years.

I would like Akira to get the crown again and it to feature him vs Jacky. Or maybe Aoi uses her tremendous reverseals and is able to win the tournament by beating Pai.

Who would be your champion and title match?

I love your thread! Obviously the Shenmue IV collusion didn't help at all...
Im biased to Jeffry McWild always of course. I dig him since 1994-5. Because: pankration is brutal-I learned about its existence with the magazines and saturn manual, he's an aborigen descendant like me and his thing with his shark lifetime enemy... simple and neat leitmotiv.
The title match disputed against the circular and graceful moves from Pai Chan (my other favourite) and I wouldn't backslash her kicking his butt at the end. Half a heart goes with Pai and the other side with Jeffry :)

I love your thread! Obviously the Shenmue IV collusion didn't help at all...
Im biased to Jeffry McWild always of course. I dig him since 1994-5. Because: pankration is brutal-I learned about its existence with the magazines and saturn manual, he's an aborigen descendant like me and his thing with his shark lifetime enemy... simple and neat leitmotiv.
The title match disputed against the circular and graceful moves from Pai Chan (my other favourite) and I wouldn't backslash her kicking his butt at the end. Half a heart goes with Pai and the other side with Jeffry :)
That would be one hell of a championship match! Jeffry would throw Pai around if he could get in close though with her speed and strikes she may get him on the ropes and rattled. One heck of a fight. Who else would you like to see maybe Lei vs Jacky

Back