We made a dating app! (April Fools 2023)

Jibby

๐Ÿ‡
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
Hi everyone! We have an exciting new announcement.

The team at Shenmue Dojo have been working with the development firm Stargaze Studios over the past year and a half to create a brand new dating app inspired by the iconic Shenmue minigame. It's called Lucky Hit and it's available to download RIGHT NOW on iOS and Android.

Lucky Hit works like the dating apps you're already used to, but with a twist. Instead of simply swiping on someone to show your interest, you must prove your worth by playing a game of lucky hit for their heart! Only if you are successful in the game do you unlock the ability to chat.

On the free tier of Lucky Hit, users receive five marbles each day. Each marble can be used to play a single game. Use all your marbles on one person, or spread them out across multiple - how you spend them is up to you!

Additional marbles can be purchased separately, or you can upgrade to a premium tier to increase the number of daily marbles you receive.

Find out more in our launch trailer below:

The interface is very intuitive but I'm giving it 3 stars out of 5 because: There is not the Jibby profile there. A missed chance.

Already finding sailors :hearteyes:
799px-MatthewHopkins.jpg

I do not recommend it, I spoke with someone, we got along well, we talked regularly together, this person asked me, what are you doing? I told them, I am in a tea room, and then I sent them a photo of the table I was at (photo below) and following that, I was threatened with assault in a nearby park by this same person.ChawanSign.png

Back