Visiting Yokohama/Yokosuka IRL

I hope you are going to enjoy your stay. I have been to Japan 3 times already but have not been to Yokosuka yet. But I want to go to Tokyo for the 4th time in November and then I have planned to make a 1 day trip to Yokosuka as well. It is a worthwhile destination for me.

It is important for me as a big Shenmue fan but also quite important as a history buff in general. I am very interested in visiting the museum Ship Mikasa.
I've actually been home a while but yes I did enjoy my trip very much. Even getting lost while riding the trains was a great experience.

Edit: Not Tomato Mart.

20230119_125816.jpg

Uh... あなたのコンビニセブンイレブン

セブンイレブン Somehow doesn't quite hit the tongue like トマトマート、unfortunately

Last edited:
Absolutely is: it's a 2-3 minute walk to the boardwalk
Thank yoouuu for confirming. Exiting the station and a minute later seeing a huge body of water is quite breathe taking.

I wish I had a lot more pics of Yokohama/Yokosuka. Unfortunately GPS and Camera really ate up my phones battery life, even with two external power banks with me. XD

Very short clip on account I hope to revive/rebrand soon.

Last edited:
I got a portable Wifi on my trip and used my phone to GPS everywhere: didn't get lost even once :).

Also had my Nikon SLR for photos: photos on the phone drain battery big time indeed :(

I've actually been home a while but yes I did enjoy my trip very much. Even getting lost while riding the trains was a great experience.

Edit: Not Tomato Mart.

View attachment 17723

Uh... あなたのコンビニセブンイレブン

セブンイレブン Somehow doesn't quite hit the tongue like トマトマート、unfortunately
I have great memories of that 711

Back