Virtua Fighter Anime

I watched the first season on YouTube. It's pretty good. Wish I could find the second season online...

I have plans to watch the VF anime for the first time soon. I love the opening of the anime and i already saw in the opening something that reminded me of Shenmue.

This character looks like Guizhang, i don't know about this character but his appearance is really similar. I think i will see more things in the VF Anime that will reminded me of Shenmue, this is really nice.

VFAnime.png

I have never watched the VF anime because I did not now that there was one. I just knew and also really enjoyed the Street Fighter 2 anime. But as I know know that there is such thing I am going to watch it very soon for the first time.

The art style looks already very nice. I am bit fan of the anime style the 80s and 90s. This area had the best art style in my humble opinion.

im confused on the episode list. Is it 25 episodes? or is it 35 episodes. And if it is 35 episodes, where on earth are the additional 10 eps. I can't find them anywhere online

Watched it on Prime a few months back. I loved it. The characters are totally different in personality than the game, but I dont care about that.

I watched the English dub on YT last year and loved it. It was goofy and funny, but in the nicest 90's way. Wish the Blu-Ray was multi region as i'd be on that like nobody's business!

Heads up for anyone in the UK who wants to import this - it looks like Amazon is going to be the cheapest option (just snagged if for £48, including shipping!)

Now just to get a multi-region player...

Back