upcoming games & movies

Yeah…no thanks. Already gave the first game a chance, was pretty clear that Kojima by himself is a gigantic hack. Just surprised Sony wants to waste more money on him, but then again they’ve been making extremely stupid decisions right along since part way through last gen. Perfect for each other.

Thing is, if anything, DS had a pretty definitive ending at the very least. One of the least justified sequels I can think of. Could have used anyone else other than Sam, but no, we gotta make him go through the same arc he’d already been through all over again for trying to establish brand recognition I guess. When the clown with the guitar came out, any semblance of taking this serious was thrown out the window entirely. The rest of the gameplay looks like the same boring shit in different biomes.

Yeah…no thanks. Already gave the first game a chance, was pretty clear that Kojima by himself is a gigantic hack. Just surprised Sony wants to waste more money on him, but then again they’ve been making extremely stupid decisions right along since part way through last gen. Perfect for each other.

Thing is, if anything, DS had a pretty definitive ending at the very least. One of the least justified sequels I can think of. Could have used anyone else other than Sam, but no, we gotta make him go through the same arc he’d already been through all over again for trying to establish brand recognition I guess. When the clown with the guitar came out, any semblance of taking this serious was thrown out the window entirely. The rest of the gameplay looks like the same boring shit in different biomes.
While agreeing with you relating to DS, wouldn't you think its a smart thing from Sony to keep invested in Kojima? Because he may produce now a game with mixed or bad reception and a masterpiece the next. I dont want to force you in changing your opinion tho, its just that my thought is we in general are very over demanding with game developers in terms of consistence.

is seems kojima's next game after death stranding 2 is code named PHYSINT and it will be a “Action Espionage” type game.
there is some talk that is going to be a mgs type game, which sound good to me.. i wonder if it's going to be the ww2 era mgs game, he wanted to make?

Last edited:

A HD PS2 style Silent Hill game made by one bloke. The demo is up and it's a good one.

A sonic style platformer that's on kickstarter. This also has a demo

It's a remake of Broken Sword 1. Need I say more. It looks great 😁

Made by Wadjet Eye Games. They've made a name for making very good P&C Adventure games. There's a demo if you're interested.

Goldeneye 64 😁

For those interested in a physical version of broken sword Reforged, there's a kickstarter for it: Here

Last edited:
Alright guys... finally excited for a game release... not to play it per say... but to laugh histerichally.

Just announced.... Squirrel with a Gun... is coming this fall to nearly every system.

i'll watch the new planet of the apes movie but i'm not super excited about it. i just want a planet of the apes movie where they reintroduce the astronauts that were lost in space in the first reboot film. that would be cool.

Back