Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Buddy, it’s still relevant to the game, sorry to burst your bubble. Never mind my ongoing support for the game, any metacritic or off dojo support of the game. It only counts for you if it’s on the Dojo forums. The game itself is awesome minus a few things I think the community will mostly agree on, it stands well with the first two and does a great job bringing the series back to life. Now, anything else that has nothing to do with the argument at hand or are you gonna complain about anything else that I did or didn’t do?
I really can't tell if this reply is meant for me or not (seems somewhat misdirected if it is). Regardless, I'm taking it to direct messages.

Last edited:
This thread was a mistake. I'm sorry. I didn't think a Shenmue forum would devolve over something so silly.

This thread was a mistake. I'm sorry. I didn't think a Shenmue forum would devolve over something so silly.
It wasn’t a mistake, I’m glad I know about it. Hell, even if I personally didn’t like Trump, because I do, it still is in poor taste and has no relevancy to the game. You didn’t do anything wrong, technically you just reported something you saw. Maybe the game devs should have thought twice on it, you’re not gonna be the only person posting about it. Bottom line is Shenmue and real world politics should not under any circumstances be intertwined. I come to the game as a break from reality, not as a reminder of the trials of our times.

It wasn’t a mistake, I’m glad I know about it. Hell, even if I personally didn’t like Trump, because I do, it still is in poor taste and has no relevancy to the game. You didn’t do anything wrong, technically you just reported something you saw. Maybe the game devs should have thought twice on it, you’re not gonna be the only person posting about it. Bottom line is Shenmue and real world politics should not under any circumstances be intertwined. I come to the game as a break from reality, not as a reminder of the trials of our times.
My opinion hasn't changed. The thread was a mistake. People need thicker skin. If you don't like something, move on and don't focus on it. Ignoring you now. Enjoy being livid.

Ah yes, calling out racism and dumb fuck conspiracy theories makes someone a zealot now. Gotta love all the Trump supporters coming out of the woodwork over some shitty joke troll name in the game. How thin skinned do you have to be to even let this bother you and then defend racists and conspiracy theories in the process? Trump supporters are something else.

No, but parroting what they tell you to say is.
Honestly, I can call you racist because you don't like Trump that is lowering their unemployment rate and you want them to feed off the state because you want to keep perpetuating slavery, maybe because it's for political gain, maybe because you see them as inferiors, who knows.
It's fairly easy to say bullshit, I can do it all day.

No, but parroting what they tell you to say is.
Honestly, I can call you racist because you don't like Trump that is lowering their unemployment rate and you want them to feed off the state because you want to keep perpetuating slavery, maybe because it's for political gain, maybe because you see them as inferiors, who knows.
It's fairly easy to say bullshit, I can do it all day.

You sound like a deluded conspiracy nut. "Parroting what they tell you to say", what the fuck are you even on about? Thanks for proving exactly what I said above correct. Imagine writing this borderline racist bullshit and thinking it sounds clever. The fact you chose to address me rather than those accusing Shenmue devs and publishers of "pandering to the media elite" and "having it out for Trump" speaks volumes.

You sound like a deluded conspiracy nut. "Parroting what they tell you to say", what the fuck are you even on about? Thanks for proving exactly what I said above correct. Imagine writing this borderline racist bullshit and thinking it sounds clever. The fact you chose to address me rather than those accusing Shenmue devs and publishers of "pandering to the media elite" and "having it out for Trump" speaks volumes.
Ah yes, calling out racism and dumb fuck conspiracy theories makes someone a zealot now. Gotta love all the Trump supporters coming out of the woodwork over some shitty joke troll name in the game. How thin skinned do you have to be to even let this bother you and then defend racists and conspiracy theories in the process? Trump supporters are something else.
You've done very little in the way of arguing ideas but rather attack people. Much of what you've posted thus far is laced with extreme negativity towards others, carelessly throwing around labels, and generally being insulting to anyone who wants to engage in civil discourse with you. Latching onto a few phrases and repeating them over and over while attributing them to everyone that doesn't hold your viewpoint isn't doing anyone any good. You've done nothing but embarrass throughout this thread.

Parroting what the mass media says all day, it's not a conspiracy, some people just don't want to admit they have a hard time formulating their own thoughts.
You try to imply that everyone that support X person (because it's just a matter of geography at the end of the day), is supporting racism, I just did the same.
Again "borderline racist", why the attack ? I just said what it was, unemployment is dropping, but seems like you want people to be dependent on welfare for "some reason".

You try to imply that everyone that support X person (because it's just a matter of geography at the end of the day), is supporting racism, I just did the same.
Again "borderline racist", why the attack ? I just said what it was, unemployment is dropping, but seems like you want people to be dependent on welfare for "some reason".

It's pretty simple. Anybody who supports Donald Trump at this point, is supporting putting latinos in concentration camps (yeah, let's not forget about those, and let's not beat around the bush with terms like "detention centers". They're concentration camps, full stop). Pretty racist thing to be in support of.

You've done very little in the way of arguing ideas but rather attack people. Much of what you've posted thus far is laced with extreme negativity towards others, carelessly throwing around labels, and generally being insulting to anyone who wants to have civil discourse with you. Latching onto a few phrases and repeating them over and over while attributing them to everyone that doesn't hold your viewpoint isn't doing anyone any good. You've done nothing but embarrass throughout this thread.

There is nothing to discuss. Someone accused Shenmue devs and publishers of "pandering to the media elite" and trying "to score brownie points" because of a name a backer chose. This implies it was purposefully done "to take digs at Trump". That's an unfounded conspiracy theory being pushed by Trump supporters. You're trying to do some nice sealioning here but defending a racist and bullshit conspiracy theories like this shouldn't be tolerated at all. Just because Trump supporters are all coming in to the thread to defend their racist president doesn't make it not true. Nobody is posting view points, nobody is posting opinions - the only thing people are doing is spinning conspiracy rhetoric and when it's challenged are deflecting and that shouldn't be humored for one second.

Parroting what the mass media says all day, it's not a conspiracy, some people just don't want to admit they have a hard time formulating their own thoughts.

Prime example of deflection here. Moving away from the point of pushing conspiracy theories in to other irreverent shit. Supporting a racist makes you supportive of racism. The irony of a Trump defender saying others don't think for themselves is embarrassing. You literally equated low income black families to slavery. That's 100% racist. You're also putting things in quotes I never said so I'm not sure you understand what quotation marks are.

It's pretty simple. Anybody who supports Donald Trump at this point, is supporting putting latinos in concentration camps (yeah, let's not forget about those, and let's not beat around the bush with terms like "detention centers". They're concentration camps, full stop). Pretty racist thing to be in support of.
You know that those were Obama's policy right ? (and with less increase in migrantoory movements).
Is every Obama supporter a racist ?
Or are you just saying it because you heard it from the media ?
Like the term "concentration camp" that refers in common parlance to nazi camps, isn't that also that what the media started calling them ?
Yup, I'm not seeing people parroting stuff, it's really well adjusted people with really interesting takes.
You literally equated low income black families to slavery. That's 100% racist.
No, I equated the freedom of having a job vs depending on the state.
Meanwhile Trump is giving them jobs, you don't seem to like it, and prefer people that will keep them on hand me downs for partisan points, really makes you think what your priorities are.

There is nothing to discuss. Someone accused Shenmue devs and publishers of "pandering to the media elite" and trying "to score brownie points" because of a name a backer chose. This implies it was purposefully done "to take digs at Trump". That's an unfounded conspiracy theory being pushed by Trump supporters. You're trying to do some nice sealioning here but defending a racist and bullshit conspiracy theories like this shouldn't be tolerated at all. Just because Trump supporters are all coming in to the thread to defend their racist president doesn't make it not true. Nobody is posting view points, nobody is posting opinions - the only thing people are doing is spinning conspiracy rhetoric and when it's challenged are deflecting and that shouldn't be humored for one second.
It's almost as if you haven't followed the thread. There's likely a general consensus at this point that it was a backer trolling and the development team missed it. You're so hyper focused on a post that doesn't require anymore attention as it's mostly played out.

Again, it's like you've latched on to a few ideas/posts, and impress that upon those that think you're a bit over the top. Not everyone is the same.

Gotta love all the Trump supporters coming out of the woodwork over some shitty joke troll name in the game. How thin skinned do you have to be to even let this bother you and then defend racists and conspiracy theories in the process? Trump supporters are something else.

You can't insult Dear Leader without his psychotic zealots flipping the fuck out.

It's a little joke and people are losing their minds over it because their lives are so attached to his demented politics.

No, I equated the freedom of having a job vs depending on the state.
Meanwhile Trump is giving them jobs, you don't seem to like it, and prefer people that will keep them on hand me downs for partisan points, really makes you think what your priorities are.

You equated black people being on welfare to slavery:

you don't like Trump that is lowering their unemployment rate and you want them to feed off the state because you want to keep perpetuating slavery

This is racist. You are posting racist rhetoric. You are defending a president who is racist. It's 100% clear what your priorities are. The fact you are poorly attempting to twist this on to me being racist would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

It's almost as if you haven't followed the thread. There's likely a general consensus at this point that it was a backer trolling and the development team missed it. You're so hyper focused on a post that doesn't require anymore attention as it's mostly played out.

Again, it's like you've latched on to a few ideas/posts, and impress that upon those that think you're a bit over the top. Not everyone is the same.

That's because Trump supporters like yourself never denounced it. Instead you decided to focus on me calling it out for what it was - conspiracy level bullshit that Trump supporters love to repeat.

Looks like I touched a nerve calling Trump and his defenders racist though. Racists don't like being called racists I've found.

You can't insult Dear Leader without his psychotic zealots flipping the fuck out.

It's a little joke and people are losing their minds over it because their lives are so attached to his demented politics.

Indeed. Never knew so many racist defenders existed in the Shenmue community. Eye opening for sure. Expected better.

The outrage is in the tangential political discussion. The reaction to it being in the game was mostly tempered save for a rather forthright unfounded dot connecting with the majority agreeing it probably shouldn't be there.

The outrage is in the tangential political discussion. The reaction to it being in the game was mostly tempered save for a rather forthright unfounded dot connecting with the majority agreeing it probably shouldn't be there.

There's all sorts of stupid shit in the backer messages. Nobody's making a fuss about those. Trumps' fans are only triggered by the one that pokes a little bit of fun at Dear Leader, in the most mild way possible considering all of the horrific shit they could go after him for. It's pathetic and hilarious seeing how thin-skinned these people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back