Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao at this 11 post member defending Trump on a Shenmue forum. Fuck that racist piece of shit. I also don't want a reference to that fucking scum in the game either but not because he's a "Sitting American President" but because he's a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be tainting a Shenmue game.
Wow.

Great deflection, buddy. Keep going. An argument for what? lol. I was taking a shot at you coming on to a forum after 18 years of waiting for a sequel and literally your *only* posts are to defend Trump. Nothing else. You haven't posted jack shit about the game. You've come on and posted conspiracy theories about Koch Media and the developers trying to score "brownie points" because they want to appeal to the "media elite".

Imagine waiting for a sequel for 18 years and your first posts back are to defend a racist piece of shit and call the publisher "media elite". Embarrassing.

So you come to this thread not to argue an opinion, but instead to be little me because O don’t post here everyday, nice. Don’t take my word for it, I really don’t care, because I shouldn’t have to defend the fact that I’m a shenmue fan and dojo lurker. And honestly, it shouldn’t shock you to see people who haven’t posted here in months, start to post the week the new installment comes out. Sorry to blow your mind If I don’t post every second, don’t worry I’m still a fan of the game and lurker of the forum.

Right, except the entire kickstarter campaign happened before Trump was president/controversial enough to be attacked by every media entity & outlet for being America First. And honestly, I doubt a clairvoyant Trump Hating savant Shenmue fan was clever enough to put this in the years before 2016.

In my opinion that itself is completely beside the point, you’re going to tell me they had absolutely no say in whether or not a hypothetical fan’s political joke should be aloud? Please, give me a break. They could have stopped that in a second and told a fan to come up with something else in seconds, but I guess that decision was absent and at the same time totally convenient for for Koch Media and the powers that be inside the industry against the president.

Regardless of whatever you think, real and current politics should be absent from this game, and it will affect my support as a lifelong fan and backer of the series. Trust me, I really hate to say it, because I donated around $1,100.00 which isn’t a-lot to some people, but to me it was a ton of money, and it wasn’t donated for pandering political viewpoints.

Am I being over dramatic, maybe, but if I personally don’t put my foot down, who can I count on to stick up for me, I’ll take the heat and speak my mind, I don’t need jabs at the president in every form of media or in my all time favorite video game franchise. What’s next? Is anything sacred? Ultimately at the end of the day, I love Shenmue and taking 4 days off from work to dive back into my childhood was a much needed blast, but we don’t need real and current politics in this game, which has a big focus on being an honorable person. There is ZERO honor in taking a jab at the president in a crowdfunded video game.
There was a warning about political messages not being allowed. Message them and ask for it to be removed. Perhaps there was a language barrier in the review process, you never know.

Last edited:
So you come to this thread not to argue an opinion, but instead to be little me because O don’t post here everyday, nice. Don’t take my word for it, I really don’t care, because I shouldn’t have to defend the fact that I’m a shenmue fan and dojo lurker. And honestly, it shouldn’t shock you to see people who haven’t posted here in months, start to post the week the new installment comes out. Sorry to blow your mind If I don’t post every second, don’t worry I’m still a fan of the game and lurker of the forum.

I actually agreed with you that it shouldn't be in the game. That was my opinion. Not for the same reasons though. At the same time I also called out your ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense of the developers and publishers being "media elite against the president" and trying to "score brownie points". Laughable. It's more of a case of having to manage thousands of names backers choose and being a Japanese studio more than anything else - the fact you went straight to conspiracy theory "against the president" rhetoric speaks volumes. Your first and only posts after 10 months being nothing but conspiracy drivel is not a good look, that's why I mentioned it.

I actually agreed with you that it shouldn't be in the game. That was my opinion. Not for the same reasons though. At the same time I also called out your ridiculous conspiracy theory nonsense of the developers and publishers being "media elite against the president" and trying to "score brownie points". Laughable. It's more of a case of having to manage thousands of names backers choose and being a Japanese studio more than anything else - the fact you went straight to conspiracy theory "against the president" rhetoric speaks volumes. Your first and only posts after 10 months being nothing but conspiracy drivel is not a good look, that's why I mentioned it.

Just because you aren’t aware of something doesn’t automatically make it a conspiracy theory, which is a propaganda term created by communists. But whatever, maybe you aren’t faMiliar with the Koch Brother’s views of Traditional American Values, and Trump snubbing a meeting with them initially into his presidency, but hey call me crazy, this whole thing is just a huge coincidence that fits right in with pop culture’s views of Trump. Nothing to see here.

As an observer, you did the very same thing you're dumping on him for with the "racist" remarks and digging into his "history" on the forum. That's where things went downhill, and it was your choice to reply like you did. That's the bad look and there are better ways of communicating.

Just because you aren’t aware of something doesn’t automatically make it a conspiracy theory, which is a propaganda term created by communists. But whatever, maybe you aren’t faMiliar with the Koch Brother’s views of Traditional American Values, and Trump snubbing a meeting with them initially into his presidency, but hey call me crazy, this whole thing is just a huge coincidence that fits right in with pop culture’s views of Trump. Nothing to see here.

Lmao okay I'm done. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As an observer, you did the very same thing you're dumping on him for with the "racist" remarks and digging into his "history" on the forum. That's where things went downhill, and it was your choice to reply like you did. That's the bad look and there are better ways of communicating.

Trump is racist though. If you defend a racist and make unsubstantiated claims against the publisher of Shenmue III then you will be called out. Especially when it's the first and only thing you post about.

Nice sealioning though. I see the Trump supporters are out in full force in this thread.

Trump is racist though. If you defend a racist and make unsubstantiated claims against the publisher of Shenmue III then you will be called out. Especially when it's the first and only thing you post about.

I see the Trump supporters are out in full force in this thread.
Have a good weekend man.

I see the Trump supporters are out in full force in this thread.

Trump is racist, that’s why Ben Carson is in his cabinet, that’s why Trump addressed the over incarcerations of blacks in America. That’s why Black, Hispanic employment has never in the country been higher than it is right now. You don’t look smart arguing these topics just because he wants to build a wall to protect American sovereignty and pop culture media wants you to feel bad because Mexicans now have to go through the legal system to become citizens.

Back on topic - I reached out and asked if it can be removed. If anyone else would like to invest their efforts into that, as it seems that's what everyone agrees on, then perhaps we all get what we want, right?

Well done. This was an obvious troll by a backer and looks like it worked. It just needs removed so political nonsence is kept out the game.

Personally I thought it was funny as fuck. Seeing people absolutely triggered beyond belief over a little joke is even funnier.

I received a reply back and sent additional information. Regardless of whether it's funny or not, the Shenmue brand isn't going to benefit from additional division, controversy, or negative media attention. This violates the original guidance in respect to in-game backer content and is in poor taste. It's up to YSNet and the publisher if they agree or not.

I think even if it is a joke it's not funny and breaks the immersion more than any than 'thank you for Shenmue 3' message.

But ask yourself, Why is the media trying to shape public opinion in that particular way, have you witnessed anything as this ever before?
It's fishy as hell and time will certainly tell.

I think even if it is a joke it's not funny and breaks the immersion more than any than 'thank you for Shenmue 3' message.

But ask yourself, Why is the media trying to shape public opinion in that particular way, have you witnessed anything as this ever before?
It's fishy as hell and time will certainly tell.
I appreciate the exercise and I have my own opinions but I'm not going to put effort into voicing them here. It's a distraction and isn't worth the time cost. All of this bullshit pervades everything these days and why taint the innocence of Shenmue with it?

I'll let everyone know if I get a response. In the past, they've replied to everything I've sent and took the time to engage in conversation.

The game is awesome dude, it fits perfectly amongst the other series and is one of my new favorite games? There. Never mind the donation towards the kickstarter or any metacritic review or anything else. What matters most is I post here and often, or else my opinion isn’t valid. Got it, thanks.

The game is awesome dude, it fits perfectly amongst the other series and is one of my new favorite games? There. Never mind the donation towards the kickstarter or any metacritic review or anything else. What matters most is I post here and often, or else my opinion isn’t valid. Got it, thanks.
Assume this reply was meant for You Arcade. Regardless, you're welcome here (of course). After all, I'm only here to view the spoiler forum, lol. Just happened to notice I could post and it was tempting!

Hey Buddy, it’s still relevant to the game, sorry to burst your bubble. Never mind my ongoing support for the game, any metacritic or off dojo support of the game. It only counts for you if it’s on the Dojo forums. The game itself is awesome minus a few things I think the community will mostly agree on, it stands well with the first two and does a great job bringing the series back to life. Now, anything else that has nothing to do with the argument at hand or are you gonna complain about anything else that I did or didn’t do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back