Staff Credits - In Depth

Just clicked through this whole list hoping I'd find something interesting. Well, Shenmue III and Balan Wonderworld share the same storyboard artist. That's about all I've learned. :(

Do you reckon this is the same guy? Seems like he's had a pretty impressive career & he works for the same studio that's doing the Shenmue anime. In fact, it appears he’s one of the main people that work there. Not huge but kind of interesting that the game and the anime might share behind the scenes talent.

Last edited:
Just clicked through this whole list hoping I'd find something interesting. Well, Shenmue III and Balan Wonderworld share the same storyboard artist. That's about all I've learned. :(

Do you reckon this is the same guy? Seems like he's had a pretty impressive career & he works for the same studio that's doing the Shenmue anime. In fact, it appears he’s one of the main people that work there. Not huge but kind of interesting that the game and the anime might share behind the scenes talent.

Yes, same guy. They made a point of mentioning his award-winning work in a development update when he was brought onto the project.

That's awesome. I hope we hear he's involved in the anime. Seems pretty likely.

Back