So...I just met Stacy Keibler and had Dinner with Torrie Wilson

What a 4 days in New York that was!!!!! :oops: :LOL::D

I just lived one of my dreams and got to meet Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Not only that, I was invited out to dinner with Torrie. Not only that, but Torrie has shared me on her Instagram no less than 3 times this weekend.

Soooo...how did this come about? I run a fan page to Stacy Keibler on Instagram called stacykeiblertribute - my secret little shame of sorts. I've been friends with Torrie Wilson for about a year and a half now thanks to my weight loss endeavours. In that time I've gone from 500lbs to 350lbs.

This past weekend, both women attended Big Event Expo in New York doing meet and greet with autograph signings. For the past 3 months, I've been making videos promoting the Big Event Expo and in return I was given free VIP passes to the event. So I took my ass to New York where I finally met Stacy and Torrie in person.

So how did the day go? Well, I got into the event and was recognised almost immediately by Torrie
😅
Yes, I gave her the big warm hug I’ve been waiting to give her for 1 year and a half.
😊
❤️

We did our thing. And then it was on to Stacy, who jumped up from the table and gave me the biggest hug.
❤️

It was nice. Really nice! I wish there had been more time to talk to them but that’s the nature of these events
🤪
it’s kind of go, go, go. But I did enjoy the little time I got with them…even if I was completely flustered and speechless (mostly by Stacy
😅
)

The following day, I recieved a text from Torrie who asked me out to dinner at the plaza hotel. Needless to say I said YES and went for it. I spent 4 and a half hours with her at dinner just talking like old pals. We also had a facetime cameo by Stacy during that dinner (she couldn't. She had to go back to Austin Texas that day for her Mother's Bday - otherwise she would have been there in person with us per her own words.)

But yeah...I had a great dinner with Torrie Wilson that confirmed one thing for me, she's not bullshitting when she calls me a friend. I actually befriended Torrie Wilson in this lifetime :oops:

It's been a hell of a 4 day weekend. I'll tell you that much

I just lived one of my dreams and got to meet Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Not only that, I was invited out to dinner with Torrie. Not only that, but Torrie has shared me on her Instagram no less than 3 times this weekend.

Soooo...how did this come about? I run a fan page to Stacy Keibler on Instagram called stacykeiblertribute - my secret little shame of sorts. I've been friends with Torrie Wilson for about a year and a half now thanks to my weight loss endeavours. In that time I've gone from 500lbs to 350lbs.

This past weekend, both women attended Big Event Expo in New York doing meet and greet with autograph signings. For the past 3 months, I've been making videos promoting the Big Event Expo and in return I was given free VIP passes to the event. So I took my ass to New York where I finally met Stacy and Torrie in person.

So how did the day go? Well, I got into the event and was recognised almost immediately by Torrie
😅
Yes, I gave her the big warm hug I’ve been waiting to give her for 1 year and a half.
😊
❤️

We did our thing. And then it was on to Stacy, who jumped up from the table and gave me the biggest hug.
❤️

It was nice. Really nice! I wish there had been more time to talk to them but that’s the nature of these events
🤪
it’s kind of go, go, go. But I did enjoy the little time I got with them…even if I was completely flustered and speechless (mostly by Stacy
😅
)

The following day, I recieved a text from Torrie who asked me out to dinner at the plaza hotel. Needless to say I said YES and went for it. I spent 4 and a half hours with her at dinner just talking like old pals. We also had a facetime cameo by Stacy during that dinner (she couldn't. She had to go back to Austin Texas that day for her Mother's Bday - otherwise she would have been there in person with us per her own words.)

But yeah...I had a great dinner with Torrie Wilson that confirmed one thing for me, she's not bullshitting when she calls me a friend. I actually befriended Torrie Wilson in this lifetime :oops:

Love seeing that bright in your eyes. You worked for it, endured through it and deserve every moment of it.

😅
😊
❤️

❤️

🤪
😅
)

Absolutely wild! Great to hear! Glad that you had a fantastic time.

I've been a wrestling fan myself since I was a boy. You are one hell of a lucky man.

It's crazy! Right! :oops: When I was a 15 year old boy watching these two, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would even know who I am :ROFLMAO: Let alone be able to call at least one of them a friend. :love:

Holy shit! I am so jealous.

I am a huuuuge wrestling fan and had the biggest crush on Stacy Keibler back in the late WCW days and after she moved over to WWE.

This is also pretty surreal, because I saw that photo shared on social media the other day and had no idea that the guy in that photo would be someone I know from a forum.

That's such an amazing story. Both Stacy and Torrie seem really cool.

Holy shit! I am so jealous.

I am a huuuuge wrestling fan and had the biggest crush on Stacy Keibler back in the late WCW days and after she moved over to WWE.

This is also pretty surreal, because I saw that photo shared on social media the other day and had no idea that the guy in that photo would be someone I know from a forum.

That's such an amazing story. Both Stacy and Torrie seem really cool.

Surreal is definitely the word. That's so cool that you saw that shared around on social - small world, right :ROFLMAO:

I was in the air back home on a 23 hour flight when Torrie shared that photo. She also did a video with me in her stories. I still have that video actually :ROFLMAO:

Everyone else is just like "DUDE, YOU HAD DINNER WITH TORRIE WILSON! YOU SPENT 4 HOURS WITH TORRIE WILSON" and yet for me I didn't even think of it in that way. Which is kind of telling of how I see Torrie. Seriously, I don't see her as WWE Diva Torrie Wilson - talking to her really is just like talking to an old friend. She is genuinely cool and very kind hearted and I love her to death. I had a great time talking to her over dinner. She's so very down to earth and personable in every way.

She actually mentioned this to me. We were at the convention on Saturday and she told me she was surprised by how comfortable I was around her a little. To which I told her - "we've had so many conversations online both in private and in public that honestly - you're like an internet friend to me at this point. So I had no nerves meeting you. I felt completely comfortable around you."

To the point where I audibly said out loud to her "you look nervous" at the convention itself when we first met...she was taken aback a little by that as she didn't expect me to say that but then she was like "wow, that's kind of cool that he is that comfortable around me."

Stacy on the other hand? I went full blown star struck around her! :ROFLMAO: Jesus christ, you think she's stunning on TV? Just try being in person around her. She is somehow even MORE stunningly beautiful in person. It's a little intimidating. I went completely star struck when it came time to meeting her.

I kind of expected it was gonna happen as like you, I had such a massive celebrity crush on her (and still kinda do to some degree) so I knew that one was going to be very nerve racking. I've had many conversations with Torrie online so there were no nerves meeting her. But Stacy? Never had much of a conversation with her so yeah, that one was completely nerve racking.

I had all these things in mind I was going to say to her and as soon as I got to her table, they all just vanished and I was in stunned awe of her. I actually told her social media manager this post meeting her. I'm in contact a little with Stacy's social media team so I got to meet them in person on the day as well as they wanted me to capture some of my experience for social media. So I was telling this to Amanda that I had all these things in mind to say and they just completely vanished as I got to the table

Stacy was very sweet, very bubbly for what little time I did get around her. She was very sweet, I wish I had more time to talk to her in general but she was so busy. I was told by her social media team that Stacy did want to talk to me but time just didn't permit on that day.

I was told by Torrie at dinner that she definitely knew how nervous I was.

Apparently Stacy said to Torrie backstage.

"He's so sweet and kind but he was so very nervous" and Torrie replied "Of course he's nervous! It's YOU. He loves you to death and had such a massive celebrity crush on you. He was a little star struck. He was fine around me! He actually told ME how nervous I looked at sight of the line. So he was completely comfortable around me. But yeah it's YOU! It's YOU standing before him in person. You have that effect on him" :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, she is something else in person. Very sweet, very friendly and very kind in the little time I did get with her. I fared better during her facetime call. I at least managed to be a little more talkative during the facetime call. But yeah, that first meeting was just like "Woah! She's even more beautiful in person!"

Last edited:
Back