Sifu - "a young Kung-Fu student on a path of revenge."

Best thing from today’s show. Loved the trailer and everything shown so far.

I actually couldn’t help but think of Shenmue 3 as Suzuki very early on talked about closer quarter combat and using the environment. Obviously very little of that came to pass but I loved the interaction with physical objects of the environment. Of course Oldboy and Raid vibes don’t hurt either.

Looks nice to me. I am going to keep a close eye on that project. The chances are very hight that I am going to purchase it.

I would buy this game even if it sucked just because of this trailer. Now that's how you advertise a game. Must watch if you haven't already! 100% passion put into it.

Game is out today, hope to purchase this in next few days and give it a shot.the hand to hand combat looks amazing along with water colour art style.

I just bought the game, I hope it's not too difficult to pick up.

This game looks ok maybe on sale for $10. has anyone played it yet? If so, what do you think?
Its really really hard, but the combat system is really good

I'm waiting until I get paid this week to pick up...but I did see the Oldboy reference...and I automatically knew it was a game I was going to buy based on that alone.

A ryo hazuki mod would be perfect for this game. I tried to do it myself this morning after seeing this yusuke urameshi mod (he looks a lot like ryo btw), but it was too complicated for me, so I gave up.Capture d’écran (330).pngCapture d’écran (328).pngCapture d’écran (329).png

I'm very excited for this! For years, I ve wanted a Beat 'em UP game that isn't tarnished with the Retro/16-Bit gimmicks that I see most of the genre released as. I've wanted to see a game that takes the Beat Em Up genre and gives it a proper budget! Sure it might not be full Triple-A but it's cretainly good enough! The Bouncer on PS2 is one of my favourite games off all time, I know that's nto a popular opinnion but I love it's accessibility, paying RRP for a 3-4 hour experience is a joke but now without the price factor being a concern, sometimes its nice to experience a game in one sitting.

My concern is the response to the games difficulty, I don't enjoy Dark Souls difficulty wihtin games and I'm fed up of it ruining gaming experiences - I hated the recent release of Crash Bandicoot 4, it was just exhausting to play. So I am hoping that won't become an Issue with SIFU.

I am excited for it still, and will be wating for the Collectors Edition in May as I want it on disc:
SIFUPS5ADD.JPG

Back