Shenmue x Virtua Fighter Videos

This is the first video of the new series on my Shenmue Channel, in this series you will see me buying Capsule Toys in a Shenmue Style. I didn’t record buying my first capsule toy, was in other day, from now on i will record all the capsule toys i buy. Now i will start collecting Capsule Toys, it will be a fun series in the channel, thanks for the support.

Last edited:
New video in the series Fun with Capsule Toys, in this series you will see me buying Capsule Toys in a Shenmue Style. Who did I get today? find out in the video, thanks for the support.

Covers of the first Shenmue game. Source: Shenmue Dojo

Last edited:
I recorded the informations that appear in What's Shenmue. In the next video will be me playing What's Shenmue from beginning to the end.

Last edited:
This video is my first gameplay on this channel, on my Shennmue Channel. This video is me playing What's Shenmue from beginning to the end, i love this demo, i have plans to play all Shenmue games in this channel, thank you all for the support.

Last edited:
Another gameplay of me playing What's Shenmue from beginning to the end, this time with a different weather and different things happening. I have plans to play all games in my Shenmue Channel, thank you all for the support.

I decided to change the name of my Shenmue Channel, now the name is Shenmue x Virtua Fighter.

Description of the channel

My channel for Shenmue and Virtua Fighter. i love these both game series so much. Before the name of Shenmue was Virtua Fighter RPG, Yu Suzuki changed to Shenmue but decided to continue with the same story. Shenmue have many connections with Virtua Fighter and to me this is really interesting and beautiful.

In this channel you can find interesting videos about this two wonderful games series, both created by Yu Suzuki. My main in Virtua Fighter 5 is Eileen. Shenmue is my favorite videogame series of all time. Shenmue is so special for me and for many fans around the world, i decided to create this channel.

i want to show my love for Virtua Fighter and Shenmue and to help promote both series. Virtua Fighter and Shenmue are owned by SEGA Enterprises, LTD., Sega-AM2, and Yu Suzuki.

Iwao Hazuki: Your friends... Keep friends... Those you love... close to you...
Eileen: Watashi ni mo kunfū, aru no yo!

Last edited:
Shenmue Talk Episodes 1 through 4

Last edited:
Shenmue Talk Episode 5

This Online Gacha Gacha is a part of Shenmue x Yokosuka: Anime Celebration Project. You can collect a complete set of 15 stills of famous scenes from the anime and scenes from the games to go into a lucky draw. A greeting card will be posted to winners. In this video i show the exact moment i completed my set, in this video i show the complete set.

Full Opening theme and Full ending theme of the anime.

Last edited:
This is my first video playing Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown on this channel. My main is Eileen and i'm always trying to get better with Eileen.

Yu Suzuki's birthday today, i did this video for Yu-san. I tried to put all games that Yu Suzuki worked on and in order of the release dates.

Back