Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

Dude

I wanted to back 1+2 but it is already gone. damn. guess so i skipp this then too. i dont want to start a collection with issue 2 :-(
I know it's not the same, but issue 1 is on this website to read for all. Do keep an eye out as some people do drop their pledges and even if not, you'll still get a cracking magazine!

70% funded in 5 hours. Insane!

So pleased for everyone :)

Edit - just realised the blu-ray is 6 hours long if the Youtube lengths are anything to go by...that's insane in the best way!
We were beyond excited to put together the new re-mastered Shenmue: The Gang Edition Trilogy blu-ray for this project! The disc actually has over 8 HOURS of content - all 3 movies plus bonus features, including our recent interview with Shenmue Dojo! We hope fans old and new will enjoy adding this weird piece of Shenmue fandom to their collections!

We were beyond excited to put together the new re-mastered Shenmue: The Gang Edition Trilogy blu-ray for this project! The disc actually has over 8 HOURS of content - all 3 movies plus bonus features, including our recent interview with Shenmue Dojo! We hope fans old and new will enjoy adding this weird piece of Shenmue fandom to their collections!
Getting these movies out to a whole new bunch of folk that may have never even heard about them before is what i’m most excited about with this Issue! Anyone from the Dojo from when they were first released knows how much they mean to the community. Looking forward to people having a blast watching them! :)

I can’t believe we reached the goal so quickly! Thank you so much to everyone that backed Issue 2. Another win for the Shenmue fanbase! 💪

In case anyone is curious, I thought I'd share the full list of exactly what's included on that blu-ray disc:
  • SHENMUE: THE GANG EDITION
    • Full Movie (1 hr 45 min) with Audio Commentary by Terry Mulrenin, Mike Paprocki, and Jake Mulrenin
    • Trailer
    • 4 Deleted / Original Scenes
    • "Lost" Shenmue II: The Gang Edition Edit
  • SHENMUE II: THE GANG EDITION
    • Full Movie (1 hr 54 min) with Audio Commentary by Terry Mulrenin, Mike Paprocki, and Vicky Paraskevopoulos
    • Trailer
    • 7 Deleted Scenes
    • Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
    • Blooper Reel
  • SHENMUE III: THE GANG EDITION
    • Full Movie (1 hr 12 min) with Audio Commentary by Terry Mulrenin, Mike Paprocki, Tyler Ventura, and Kelly Perry
    • Trailer
    • 4-Part "Fiasco in the Making" Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
    • Blooper Reel
  • 2021 SHENMUE DOJO INTERVIEW (1 hr 8 min)
  • BONUS SHORT VIDEOS
    • Shenmue Gamefly Commercial (2008)
    • Ryo's Farewell (2013)
    • Fake Shenmue III Reveal (2014 GDC)
    • Ryo Has Come To (2015)
    • Ryo's Return (2016)
    • Days of Future Mike (2017)
    • Shenmue I & II HD Release Day (2018)
@James Brown feel free to add to the Kickstarter info if you think it's worth it, or maybe throw it in a future e-mail update!

A thanks for this doesn't do the effort justice. Beyond.

£20k raised. Brilliant stuff. Well done everyone!

Back