Shenmue
Currently playing
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
PSN
bcdcdude
Steam
bcdcdude

Exciting times!!! <3

EDIT: Just wondering if it's worth doing an update on the Issue #1 Kickstarter to let people know about this? :)

Last edited:
Just in time for payday, nice! :p

Oh I’m extremely excited for this! I wasn’t aware of issue 1 when it was announced so I really hope I can get one with this kickstarter.

Oh I’m extremely excited for this! I wasn’t aware of issue 1 when it was announced so I really hope I can get one with this kickstarter.
There will be an extremely limited number of Issue 1's as part of an Issue 1 + 2 pack

Exciting times!!! <3

EDIT: Just wondering if it's worth doing an update on the Issue #1 Kickstarter to let people know about this? :)
Thanks for the thread bcdc! Love seeing people excited for this, it's been another hard project to plan and now launch, so hoping everything goes as well as the first project did 🙏!

I plan to push an update after the project has launched tomorrow to the original Issue backers. Hopefully that helps make returning people aware!

Blu-ray Disc?! Curious & Curiouser! Very excited to see the unveiling today! Consider myself backed already!

Thanks for the thread bcdc! Love seeing people excited for this, it's been another hard project to plan and now launch, so hoping everything goes as well as the first project did 🙏!

I plan to push an update after the project has launched tomorrow to the original Issue backers. Hopefully that helps make returning people aware!
No worries! I know how much effort is put into this, so just wanted to help in my own little way. I messaged a few friends IRL about this as they were bummed to miss out on the first Kickstarter :)

Just backed the Issue 1 & 2 bundle! having missed Issue 1 I’m glad I had the chance to get it this time 😁

I can't wait!!Screenshot_20220227-203223_Chrome.jpg

70% funded in 5 hours. Insane!

So pleased for everyone :)

Edit - just realised the blu-ray is 6 hours long if the Youtube lengths are anything to go by...that's insane in the best way!

Great news!

I've missed the boat when issue 1 came out so now trying to get the bundle.

Waiting on my prepaid creditcard application to go through. Had the same issue with the Shenmue III KS.

Creditcards aren't very common in my neck of the woods and Kickstarter is awful for not accepting more accessible payment methods like PayPal, but it is what it is.

Edit: Aaand it's gone! Oh well. Maybe I'll have another chance by the time issue 3 rolls around.

Last edited:
Dude

I wanted to back 1+2 but it is already gone. damn. guess so i skipp this then too. i dont want to start a collection with issue 2 :-(

Back