Shenmue Watch Collection

Superb collection!

I LOVE the look of these watches, but I refuse to buy a non-stainless-steel-banded watch; I hate the feel of leather and they all break/wear away too easily.

I don't believe they have a contract or deal with Timex anymore, thus it's probably an original design.

If anyone's interested, there's a nice one on eBay with a day left on the clock. It's already at $150.

(NB: I have nothing to do with these listings. Just posting them as PSAs. If they're annoying, I'll happily stop. :D)

Big sale on eBay recently for a pretty nice example of these: eBay Link. They got $250 for one I'd call a 7/10 in condition. Anyone here buy it? :D

Is that a good deal or is that pricey?

I wouldn't mind paying $100 for one. Is that a reasonable price or am I being too cheap?

Is that a good deal or is that pricey?

I wouldn't mind paying $100 for one. Is that a reasonable price or am I being too cheap?
It’s definitely on the high end, but it is pretty rare to see ones in this shape. I don’t think I’d have paid more than $150 for this one.

fratis, do you know the model number on this one by any chance? Can't find any info online, only it's from 2001 ish

Back