Shenmue : the animation merchandise

This one will be a physical release and not just digital like the OP and ED songs were?

This one will be a physical release and not just digital like the OP and ED songs were?
At this point we don't know. I'd hope both physical and digital. Would be mad not to IMO.

They ship directly to the UK?

They do. I've used them for almost a decade now and apart from one time, i've never had a bad experience with them. Their packaging is excellent. Not the cheapest of shipping and i've had 50/50 with customs, but I can recommend them greatly.

They do. I've used them for almost a decade now and apart from one time, i've never had a bad experience with them. Their packaging is excellent. Not the cheapest of shipping and i've had 50/50 with customs, but I can recommend them greatly.
Good to know. Might have to look into this for the channels so as many as possible are able to order.

Great to see the CD is up! I actually got my Shenmue the Movie DVD from CDjapan back in the day.

It's up on Amazon.jp now too. The page has been up for a few days but, said currently unavailable. Now you can select preorder now and I ordered it earlier today and it's listed as expected to ship August 7-17.

Got an email this morning saying the washcloth set has arrived at the buyee warehouse. I don't think the pins have arrived yet though.
Mine still hasn't arrived :(

I got both sets through a different proxy service (Treasure Japan) and got notified they are on their way to me today! :hearteyes:

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal is. When I go to the buyee package section it lists one item and not two. So it seems the pin set hasn't arrived yet? Not sure why one would and not the other. I think it would be cheaper to ship both at the same time instead of them both separately, so I'm kind of waiting around for the other item to be listed before selecting them to ship in the same package. Weird.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal is. When I go to the buyee package section it lists one item and not two. So it seems the pin set hasn't arrived yet? Not sure why one would and not the other. I think it would be cheaper to ship both at the same time instead of them both separately, so I'm kind of waiting around for the other item to be listed before selecting them to ship in the same package. Weird.
Strange. Mine both arrived at the same time.

So on your Package Information page you have both items listed under "List of items"?
I live in Japan and so received mine directly from JP Post. All the same though, I’d imagine that any companies acting as a middlemen should also have received both items at the same time.

Back