Shenmue I & II snippets from Inside PlayStation (OLD)

24Nathan

Nothing huge here, but Shenmue I & II are included in two of their recent news videos. Can anyone translate German?

(1:00)
(0:57)

Well recent is stretching it a bit, they are quite old now, especially the first one, being from april.
They contain just the basic news that everyone got when the game was first announcend and when the release date was made public.
If it's really desired I can give a full translation of what was said in the videos.

Would y
Well recent is stretching it a bit, they are quite old now, especially the first one, being from april.
They contain just the basic news that everyone got when the game was first announcend and when the release date was made public.
If it's really desired I can give a full translation of what was said in the videos.
your translation come with attitude as well?

I didn't take any offense. Recent is relative. Maybe I did stretch the term a bit more than I realized! :)

No attitude and seriously no offense. Just wanted to make clear what this is straight away. Maybe a bit direct because I initially thought it was something new myself.

Back