Shenmue Heardle

the_phoenix_mirror

10 years early.
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Daytona USA Iraq version
Shenmue Heardle is created by ̶M̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ @Frankie and the site is similar to the famous word guessing game Wordle, Shenmue Heardle is different though, instead of guessing words, you guess a song from the Shenmue games. Everyday there will be a new song to guess. You get 5 tries to guess the correct song.

Here is what my attempt was for today's song:
Screenshot_20220528-071737_Opera.png

Play the game today! https://shenmue-heardle.glitch.me/

Last edited:
Um, it’s a cool game and everything, but I didn’t create it 😛 Not sure who did TBH, is it a Dojo member?

Just discovering this today - great concept Frankie! It's simultaneously really cool and incredibly frustrating 😂

Shenmue Heardle #9

🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜

Took a few goes today

Shenmue Heardle #12

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

I wasn't allowed to get this one wrong with Fangmei being my favourite character.

To give this a plug:
As someone who continues to love the series in large part for its music, I am ashamed of my overall performance... my track record would be much stronger in years past, but time flies, no? (Then again, I recall the several hundreds of S2 tracks-- so many shops!)

Thank you @Frankie for making this and helping me return to this wonderful soundtrack. Even today's track, 21 years later, introduced a percussion change I'd been too impatient to wait for during so many playthroughs.

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 18.55.08.png

Did this beautiful being have a blip in service? I logged on this morning, tried with another browser, and no luck either way.

(I ask not to be "one of those guys"; I've just some basic curiosity. No worries if the Heardle can't remain sustainable; I just like to try this with my morning coffee, and it seems off. I need to be shamed for not knowing a random cafe's theme!)

Back