Shenmue Fan Meeting in Yokosuka - 24 December 13:00 - 15:00

Hi guys,

Sorry if there has been another post about this, I did do a search for it but couldn't find anything.

On 24th December there is going to be a Shenmue event held in Yokosuka. Organised by IGN Japan and the Yokosuka tourism committee. Masaya Matsukaze (the voice of Ryo Hazuki) is scheduled to be there. Also Kurabe Esra from IGN Japan who is a massive Shenmue Fan ^-^

More information can be found at this link: https://www.cocoyoko.net/shenmuefanMTG/

English subtitles have been added by Yokosuka City, for anyone who would like to watch. Many thanks to Esra and all of the staff behind the scenes for putting on a great event!

BAHAHA

laughed so hard at myself. Matsukaze made fun of me and he doesn't know it, I'm so honored! At the time I hadn't yet played Shnemue HD fully. Only for installing on my brother's PS4 and showing him around the mechanics before he took over. Also, on my PS4 speed running to random parts to test out all the common complaints like the kick-while-holding-enemy, move progression, Japanese voice clicks and to see the fuss about 4:3 cutscenes. None of them were a big deal.

Back