Shenmue fan game

what does the game need the most

• Total voters
Capture d’écran (338).png
new qte title model

the qte title update

Finally downloaded this. Good work. Keep it up.

Played the new build. Walked around the environments. Definitely has the Shenmue aesthetics and feel there. Keep it up and just enjoy wherever this leads :) Do keep posting builds from time to time as well.

Played the new build. Walked around the environments. Definitely has the Shenmue aesthetics and feel there. Keep it up and just enjoy wherever this leads :) Do keep posting builds from time to time as well.
Thank you im glad to hear it :) , did you try the arcade mini games? Yeah I will post new build when i do a update of the game i will add the exite qte soon i think the new updatd will be when i finish the exite qte mini game.

Thank you im glad to hear it :) , did you try the arcade mini games? Yeah I will post new build when i do a update of the game i will add the exite qte soon i think the new updatd will be when i finish the exite qte mini game.
I'll delve into those tomorrow when I've got a bit more time. I had a quick go on QTE title on the old build and it worked nicely.

I'll delve into those tomorrow when I've got a bit more time. I had a quick go on QTE title on the old build and it worked nicely.
I have improved the "qte title" in the new build, okay no worries don't forget to give me feedback on the mini games when you have tried them, thank you for trying the demo it's nice of you

Can we call it Shenmue 2.5?
the funny thing is that I have already thought of this name but the name shenmue 1.5 makes more sense since I am going to do chapter 2 between shenmue 1 and 2.

I recreated the ui of the mini map and the shenmue 3 life system and I also added the context menu when you approach a trigger the blue arrow appears, now I have to do the ui for the notepad and the clock
1597497915654.png
Capture d’écran (342).png

Attachments

• 1597497929454.png
    1597497929454.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
Good to see a HUD in there.

I tried QTE title. All worked fine for me. Darts I found a little difficult to get to grips with.

thanks
Good to see a HUD in there.

I tried QTE title. All worked fine for me. Darts I found a little difficult to get to grips with.
thanks for the feedback i will try to add a hand model for the dart mini game so it will be easier to aim

Back