Shenmue Fan Art

A bit of an art dump since I haven’t posted here in a while! I’ve been doing a few traditional pieces since I’ve been feeling uninspired with my digital work lately 😅

513A236A-D97A-4C8D-8B89-B9C814CF042F.jpeg
6E363387-014A-468A-9A56-24D0E1A70D08.jpeg
D8913EB8-67E2-4083-8DCB-F41F3A4E9319.jpeg

6E6B9DE6-B5A6-4FFE-BF07-B4B3D15F75A9.jpeg
1EF79F6F-0117-4C19-B9B0-A025763FC3A8.jpeg
C5490651-4E36-4585-88A6-B201AE8A2900.jpeg

You used different visual styles, tools and teks for every piece. Awesome!
I'll go also with the dreamy skyview, and Ryo's portrait in classic style with pencil (and wax?) so close that I refuse to call it 2nd.
About the first Ryo image, it reminds me both post-GTA IV and Project-X Zone styles at the same time.
Which design of those is your favourite?
Oh sorry @SliverOfSand , i forgot to tag you.
I can't wait for more of yours, traditional or digital. Let me know if you accept request (done when its done, ofcourse)

Last edited:
Yeah, saw you post that on Twitter, it looks AMAZING.
Thank you so much! :)

You used different visual styles, tools and teks for every piece. Awesome!
I'll go also with the dreamy skyview, and Ryo's portrait in classic style with pencil (and wax?) so close that I refuse to call it 2nd.
About the first Ryo image, it reminds me both post-GTA IV and Project-X Zone styles at the same time.
Which design of those is your favourite?
Oh sorry @SliverOfSand , i forgot to tag you.
I can't wait for more of yours, traditional or digital. Let me know if you accept request (done when its done, ofcourse)
Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it! I’m not too familiar with GTA or Project-X Zone, and the style of my digital artwork tends to change a lot within short time periods. I like to experiment with different styles when I can!

If you ever have a request in mind, just PM me and I’ll see what I can do. :)

And sorry for the late replies, got busy with stuff haha

very nice. do you draw on an ipad?

Yes, I’ve got an iPad Pro and apple pencil that I really like. I don’t have a good enough computer to run photoshop, so I find using Procreate on my iPad is a really good alternative.

Reactions: red
Been playing around with the idea of creating stereoscopic images out of some of my art, and here are the first ones I made… If you don’t know how these go, you cross your eyes until you see a third image in the middle, and then focus on that. I am really fascinated by the effect this has, and I enjoyed experimenting with it. 🙃

IMG_8986.jpeg

IMG_8985.jpeg

Been playing around with the idea of creating stereoscopic images out of some of my art, and here are the first ones I made… If you don’t know how these go, you cross your eyes until you see a third image in the middle, and then focus on that. I am really fascinated by the effect this has, and I enjoyed experimenting with it. 🙃

View attachment 18109

View attachment 18110

Dude these are so cool!! The effect comes across perfectly for me. Amazing job!

Back