spud1897

Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
In this episode I sit down with Josh Fairhurst of Limited Run Games to discuss all things #Shenmue, including a shipping update on #Shenmue3 Soundtracks!

We also talk about how Limited Run Games became what it is today!

Get it everywhere or on YT:

Also on Radio SEGA!

NOTE: I've got one more episode to do this year before taking a short break, returning in the new year.

The guys at LRG are the coolest! I love their Shenmue 3 and Star Wars products.

I'd totally buy those cassette tapes and strategy guides in a heartbeat if they went ahead with them. Here's also hoping for a proper Shenmue 1 & 2 Collectors Edition at some point. 🤞🤞

Great stuff. Gotta love when Shenmue fans are in a position to bring new and exciting Shenmue things into the world.

I'd love a Shenmue III guide. I'd buy that...I'd also just love a reprint of that original Shenmue guide (I think Versus was the best one?) -- I've always wanted it but I don't want a beat up old copy. It could include extra stuff, too.

From memory, I think there was some kind of Japanese-only Shenmue II guide, with awesome graphic design? Might be misremembering that.

The man is a hero. So happy that we have influential folk who love Shenmue.

I especially love the anecdote about mastering the soundtrack for YsNet to use in the future. Absolutely fascinating.

Great interview as always :)

Great interview! I want to more about the first attempt at Shenmue III he mentioned while discussing the remastering of the music for the soundtrack...

Back