Shenmue Conspiracies

reminisce

Discover your path & follow it through...
Do you believe any Shenmue conspiracies? Is there more behind Shenmue being shunned than meets the naked eye? Is news media disseminating disinformation to sabotage it? Is Shenmue's message a threat to "them"?

Do you believe any Shenmue conspiracies? Is there more behind Shenmue being shunned than meets the naked eye? Is news media disseminating disinformation to sabotage it? Is Shenmue's message a threat to "them"?
Yes Shenmue ruined every gamer's life for being such a good game that journalists are in denial with hired russian spy's constantly sabotaging Yu Suzuki, SEGA and anything to do with the Shenmue saga.

No! but seriously speaking journalists are assholes and mabye Yakuza has corrupted everyone's mind since it is always being compared to Shenmue as the succesor with Shenmue deemed "irreleavant". Peter Moore also sabotaged any chance Shenmue had with his xbox exclusivity deal. That prick.

The You arcade is a front for the Chi You Men operation...

Yuanda Zhu sells some good opiates, that's why he's in hiding...

Joy fucks...

Shenmue was made to get the youth hooked on gambling, with an unhealthy dose of walking around asking strangers repetitive things like "how about a game of lucky hit"
Or
"do you know lan di".
I could go further down the rabbit hole but I won't.

I don't doubt that Satomi may have yakuza ties, but I highly doubt Shenmue is being suppressed because of it.

Tom is secretly working for Master Chen to make sure Ryo and the phoenix mirror are safe. Why do you think Tom is always nearby, no matter what day or time of day it is? Why does Tom know some sweet martial arts moves? And why does Tom suddenly have to go back to America once he learns that Ryo is going to depart for Hong Kong (where presumably Tom's protective duties will be taken over by Guizhang and Joy)? Something smells fishy here... or like hot dogs.

Fuku-san was Tentei all along.

Back