Shenmue 4 Subforum Typo

Benwahwah

Disciple of Hokuto
In the subtitle for the forum it talks about the 'forth' game. It should be fourth.

It has been bugging me for a bit now. ':)

Piggybacking off this thread as cba to create a new one, but the ‘latest post’ section on the main page doesn’t seem to include posts in the S4 sub-forum. Perhaps not a huge issue now, but could be soon.

Also, with the future of the series unknown, shouldn’t this sub-forum be renamed to ‘The future of Shenmue’ (or something like that) until we know for sure that the series will be continued with a 4th game?

Piggybacking off this thread as cba to create a new one, but the ‘latest post’ section on the main page doesn’t seem to include posts in the S4 sub-forum. Perhaps not a huge issue now, but could be soon.

Also, with the future of the series unknown, shouldn’t this sub-forum be renamed to ‘The future of Shenmue’ (or something like that) until we know for sure that the series will be continued with a 4th game?
I'll look into the issue with the latest post.

I'll talk to James and see what we think about renaming the Shenmue 4 forum

I'll look into the issue with the latest post.

I'll talk to James and see what we think about renaming the Shenmue 4 forum
Cool.

Im not sure either are particularly important in the grand scheme of things, but if Yu and the team are considering a spin off or an episodic format as the next step in the Shenmue journey, a ‘Shenmue 4’ sub-forum might not be the best place to discuss it. Maybe wait and see if anything comes of this rumor?

Back