Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

If Yu Suzuki san can make a comment on my work, I will be happy.
What should I do?
Normally its only required to send the piece of work along a mail written from heart and wait fingers crossed.
But in this case its not some illustration but a videogame or sprite art project with YS.net flag license used. Im almost sure that Yu-san would just let you do on some conditions and even praise your devotion to Shenmue, but firm lawyers are thirsty.
TLDR, don't. But I recall suggesting this before and seemed to piss off everyone, so idk.
If you're determined to it and not afraid of c&d's just do that, send a sample to YS.net

Normally its only required to send the piece of work along a mail written from heart and wait fingers crossed.
But in this case its not some illustration but a videogame or sprite art project with YS.net flag license used. Im almost sure that Yu-san would just let you do on some conditions and even praise your devotion to Shenmue, but firm lawyers are thirsty.
TLDR, don't. But I recall suggesting this before and seemed to piss off everyone, so idk.
If you're determined to it and not afraid of c&d's just do that, send a sample to YS.net
You are right. I just want Yu-San knows his game motivate a fan live in China.

Ah OK. So that was given to him by a well known Shenmue fan who works in Japan (not sure if I can say who).

What you could do is write to YSNET directly to show off the work. I also know they visit these forums from time to time.

Ah OK. So that was given to him by a well known Shenmue fan who works in Japan (not sure if I can say who).

What you could do is write to YSNET directly to show off the work. I also know they visit these forums from time to time.
Thanks.I should do more work on this demo to show it to Yu san

Back