spud1897

Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
It's a mistake. It's a store in finland that will probably get a serious bollocking. Unless the person who bought it is a total narcissict (i doubt it) then I wouldn't sweat it too much in regard to spoilers

He said he won't spoil it, plus he only has 4 followers. But if an asshole from Finland buys it...

They’re in Finland if anyone here is Finnish and needs an early copy. Just don’t spoil us or we’ll send Don Niu to sit on you.

My country is right next to Finland. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This is literally the only way this won't suck.

It happened with Pokemon X and Y (or was it Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?). One or two stores broke the street date and Nintendo just thought "fuck it", brought the street date forward and informed all retailers that they could now sell the games.

Although if I remember correctly, it was a fairly major store that broke the street date, which meant it was quite a serious leak. I doubt Deep Silver cares about a random supermarket. They may contact the supermarket in question and reprimand them in some manner, but I doubt they'd change the street date.

He seems pretty level headed about it and doesn’t seem too interested in being a dick, so I wouldn’t sweat it.

I'll sweat it if an asshole buys it and spoils all of it. "Let's Get Sweaty" indeed.

I know how to curse in Finnish, being their neighbor and all. PERKELE!

35c472d312a8c060591c094e80a9ba76ca7a40a9_hq.gif

wonder when we will start getting shipping information for the kickstarter stuff, I got an e-mail from spiralgalaxy (UK) for my cheaper PS4 kick-starter copy, but nothing other than fangamer address confirmation for my $1500 pledge (which of course i confirmed within 3 seconds of receiving it)

Back