Sharing my demo code with WhatCulture

Better yet, are there any popular 'virtual' tourism or channels dedicated to these specific areas in China? Perhaps that would also be an interesting direction to take this.

Happyconsolegamer replied to confirm that he will be reviewing the full game once its released.

I've tried Angry Joe who mentioned previously that he will be reviewing Shenmue 3. No response unfortunately.

Not heard of Skill Up but will do some research and message them after work.
I'm not sure AJ is the right kind of guy to help promote this in a positive light, he is the type of gamer that ridicules or makes fun of janky looking stuff in games, u bet if/when he reviews the game he is going to laugh at some aspects of the game like the weird faces of some npcs, but who knows it's still possible he may end up enjoying the game overall like he did Yakuza 0, but honestly it's risky to depend on him. I suggest Super Eyepatch Wolf, he is mainly an anime related youtuber but he seems to like and understand the appeal of Shenmue based on a recent video he made, his videos usually get a great amount of views (ranging 400k to a million) he has a way of making the audience to care or give a chance to a particular show or a game he recommends like this comment says on his Shenmue video "Wolf has a way of making me care about stuff I never cared about before" so if he decides to or gets to play this demo it may quell any fears or doubts he had on Shenmue III, even if he doesn't make a video right away he will be going into the full Shenmue III experience in a more positive light and will convince a lot of people to get into the franchise when he makes a review

Back