Selling Shenmue Merch on ebay | nothing to compare the value

Hello everyone.

First of, I hope this kind of post is permitted. Feel free to delete otherwise.

I would like to sell two items, I have not found anything to compare the value.

The items are:

• a limited edition Shenmue Coin

• Shenmue Cologne

I could simply not find any current listings on the internet to find out their prices.
The prices that I wrote in the autions are just wild guesses. I might be off in either direction.

Maybe someone here could help me find out more?

Hello everyone.

First of, I hope this kind of post is permitted. Feel free to delete otherwise.

I would like to sell two items, I have not found anything to compare the value.

The items are:

• a limited edition Shenmue Coin

• Shenmue Cologne

I could simply not find any current listings on the internet to find out their prices.
The prices that I wrote in the autions are just wild guesses. I might be off in either direction.

Maybe someone here could help me find out more?
The coin that's on Ebay is massively overpriced IMO. I think it retailed for about £15 UK at the time. As you can't get them anymore you would certainly fetch more than that I would think.

The aftershave can still be bought at £29.99 so anything above this is unlikely to sell.

Welcome to the forums as well!

Thanks. I didn't know the cologne was still sold. I couldn't find it on Sega Shop UK. As for the coin, anything to compare it to would be awesome.

Appreciate your quick response

Thanks. I didn't know the cologne was still sold. I couldn't find it on Sega Shop UK. As for the coin, anything to compare it to would be awesome.

Appreciate your quick response
If I had to put a value on the coin I'd say £30 but you may well get more than that.

I've not seen many on ebay.

Back