[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Hello

I just started playing this on Steam and for some reason if I play for 15 mins.. the game crashes!

Really want to continue playing it but this issue is ruining it for me..

Any suggestions or mods that fix the issue(s)?

Hello

I just started playing this on Steam and for some reason if I play for 15 mins.. the game crashes!

Really want to continue playing it but this issue is ruining it for me..

Any suggestions or mods that fix the issue(s)?
It would help some pc specs or what game settings are you using. Did you try lower settings? Most of people with the issue you're describing solved it using medium visuals.
If the problem persist get the mod in this thread and lower the amount of memory for NPCs.

It would help some pc specs or what game settings are you using. Did you try lower settings? Most of people with the issue you're describing solved it using medium visuals.
If the problem persist get the mod in this thread and lower the amount of memory for NPCs.
Specs:
RTX 3080
15GB RAM

Oh so this is an actual known problem that people have been dealing with since release?

I will lower the visuals to see if it actually helps.

Thank you.

I tried installing Forklift but I am not sure if it's working or not.

The config menu isn't showing up by pressing F10.

I am running W11.

I tried installing Forklift but I am not sure if it's working or not.

The config menu isn't showing up by pressing F10.

I am running W11.
I can confirm it works in win11. You need to follow the instructions provided in the thread or at wulinshu site. The usual mistake is throwing Forklift at the main directory (where the S3 launcher is) and the correct path is the game binaries (Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64).
When its installed, Forklift menu pops without needing to press anything. Try adding some script along Forklift.

Back