Recent Action Figures, Statues & Busts

BruceWayne911

Arm Break Fire (➡️⬅️⬅️ 👐)
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Does anyone here collect pop culture figures or statues? Post your recent purchases and photos. I just picked up two new amiibos.

Legend of Zelda Bokoblin
Inkling boy blue

I have a whole bunch of Persona stuff at home...Atlus stuff is about the only thing I really do collect statue wise. I'll post a photo when I get home later.

Ryo and Lan Di have no right to be next to a terrible series heroine and an overrated Ninty Propagandist (I'm exaggerating, I know lol), as their characters and games have infinitely more depth and awesomeness to them.

As much as I dislike them though, those are AWESOME statues.

NECA Batman vs Predator Action Figures
NECA Superman vs Aliens Action Figures
(2) Super Smash Bros Pokemon Trainer Amiibo
(2) Super Smash Bros Isabelle Amiibo
(2) Super Smash Bros Pichu Amiibo
SideShow Collectibles 1/6 Scale Batman Figure

i have a collection of random stuff ? i bought all of this samurai stuff just because of the game Nioh.
i also have a 3D model of the Endurance from the movie Interstellar made with a 3D printer,
some Metal Gear Solid stuff from Play Arts Kai, some Friday the 13th stuff from Sideshow,
some Neca figures from The Hateful Eight, some oldschool Toy Biz Resident Evil 2 figures,
lots of Toy Biz Lord of the Rings packages, a couple of BvS Batman and Superman from Mezco Toys ...
i have the Flare Nier Automata 2B Deluxe Version and a 1/6 Claire Redfield on pre order.
there is no big plan behind this, i just buy random things that i like. ?

I really wish I had the space for lots of figures. Capcom/Marvel has enough out there now I think I could get pretty much any character I cared about, but as I'm running low on space I had to sell off my older ones to make room for more games :( Still, threads like this are nice as I get to see what nice stuff other people get :)

(2) Zelda Link's Awakening Amiibo
Hot Toys Spiderman PS4 1/6 scale figure

I decided to buy two more Link's Awakening amiibo, I think this figure will shoot up in price.

20191011_202506.jpg

20191011_160715.jpg

asha_and_pepelogoo.jpg

Asha and Pepelogoo from Monster World IV (next to the Genesis Mini). This is a gashapon figure from the Sega Gals collection. I found it from a US seller for $5 and got it since my daughter and I have been having a blast playing Monster World IV!

(2) Super Smash Bros Simon Belmont Nintendo Amiibo
(2) Super Smash Bros Chrom Nintendo Amiibo
(2) Super Smash Incineroar Nintendo Amiibo

20191119_150702.jpg

For some reason I can’t find pictures of all my amiibos and am too lazy to take new ones of the rest so here’s a list;

Bayonetta(from 2)
Samus
Pink yarn Yoshi
8bit Mario
Bowser
Wii Fit Trainer
Kirby
Waddle Dee
Metaknight
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Link
Wolf Link and Midna
Ryu

Eventually I’d probably like to get a few others, maybe K Rool and whenever they make Banjo. Here’s to hoping Travis Touchdown gets to be one of the later characters...

Lastly I have a Meowth plush I got from my parents when I was young. Seen better days but now he hangs out with 2chiBi

Back