Random Thoughts

former president of japan shinzo abe shot. some reports say that he has died(?)

man in his mid 40s has been arrested.

... so much violence in the world.
And water is wet. But really though it's too bad he was Kennedy'd in Japan.

This is a completely random thought but I thought about this old forum member while drinking coffee a couple days ago. Does anyone know what happened to the user Orange or I believe they went by Orange Lighting? Never did talk to them but they were around on the old forums many years ago and they just popped in my head.

This is a completely random thought but I thought about this old forum member while drinking coffee a couple days ago. Does anyone know what happened to the user Orange or I believe they went by Orange Lighting? Never did talk to them but they were around on the old forums many years ago and they just popped in my head.

Not posted here for ages, he was active on another Shenmue discord a couple of years ago.

HEROES was one of the best TV-Shows ever. The Fire and Regeneration-Theme is still amazing.

^
Quark: I want you to try something for me. Take a sip of this.
Garak: What is it?
Quark: A human drink; it's called root beer.
Garak: I dunno...
Quark: Come on. Aren't you just a little bit curious?
Garak takes a sip, wincing as he tastes it.
Quark: What do you think?
Garak: It's vile!
Quark: I know. It's so bubbly, cloying...and happy.
Garak: Just like the Dojo.
Quark: And you know what's really frightening? If you drink enough of it, you begin to like it.
Garak: It's insidious.
Quark: Just like the Dojo.

I'm not a monarchist (I'm indifferent to the institution), but I'm not going to wind up royalists online like these republican nutters do on twitter.

Let them bereave for 10 or so days. Talk about republicanism at a later date.

I'm not a monarchist (I'm indifferent to the institution), but I'm not going to wind up royalists online like these republican nutters do on twitter.

Let them bereave for 10 or so days. Talk about republicanism at a later date.
I hope to celebrate for the republic, one day at my monarchic country.
I won't mourn for royalty. But I won't celebrate or rejoyce anyone's death.
Because, to defeat a lion, you can't learn to sing the lion's song.

Pigeons sicken me. The walk with the head move, the idiotic eyes, the selfmelting... What a despicable creature. It's wrong.

Yes, few people are aware, mostly citizens. Those nasty birds melt. Like I said, disgusting.

Usually what you see is not a rolled by car pigeon. Thats the aftermath of their own circle of life.
Because their shit is so acid, pigeons get overloaded of that corrosive mess and just melt from inside out.
Thats also why you see pigeons with one leg only or GVirus style deformities.

Last edited:
^ ...the fu&@? Pigeons?

Anyway, Britons who think a republican form of government will solve any problem whatsoever ought to take a long, clear look at America. It turns out might makes what's going to happen no matter what system you think you've set up. Whether there's a king or a congress, the military flat out decides everything of import. This is perhaps as it should be, or in any case it's simply the way it's going to be. It's just a matter of degree how regimented your society is forced to be. If your military has a gentler touch owing to its adequate protection of your nation's treasury and trade, lucky you. Seriously. If not, life plain sucks with no way out unless your nation rises above others in fortune. Just the way it is, was, always will be. We're just little animals, with once or twice in a lifetime a little flicker of God flashing behind our eyes. Nothing more or less. That's what the Queen's death meant to me. The torch has been passed for at least one minor department of power on the island where most of my ancestors fertilize the soil. In the endless perturbations of time, maybe that department will become dominant in the future, and that's where the institution derives whatever respect it has left in our time. Sleepy rant fin.

Pigeons sicken me. The walk with the head move, the idiotic eyes, the selfmelting... What a despicable creature. It's wrong.

Yes, few people are aware, mostly citizens. Those nasty birds melt. Like I said, disgusting.

Usually what you see is not a rolled by car pigeon. Thats the aftermath of their own circle of life.
Because their shit is so acid, pigeons get overloaded of that corrosive mess and just melt from inside out.
Thats also why you see pigeons with one leg only or GVirus style deformities.
Dude, your "GVirus style deformities" comparison is spot on. Besides being irresistible to oddball humans on the street, I am seemingly a magnet for fucked up pigeons, too, because I have seen so many of them in physical conditions that baffle me as to how their parasite-riddled hearts are still beating.

The most fucked-looking pigeon I ever saw had that puffy "I'm gonna die soon" body, both feet were at least three times their normal size, one of its wings was just bone and rotten meat, its beak had a chunk missing out of it, and its right eye was so swollen that it drooped out of the socket like a half-full bag of liquid hanging off the edge of a table. It was grotesque.

That pigeon earned my respect for being such a trooper, but my god was it graphic. I hope he's happy as Larry in that giant pigeon loft in the sky, which he no doubt ended up in within an hour or two of our one and only encounter.

Once saw a magpie with no meat around its neck, like it had been attacked and/or rotted away, searching for worms on the grass up the park. It looked like a magpie head lollipop stuck into a magpie body. Was fucked up.

Dude, your "GVirus style deformities" comparison is spot on. Besides being irresistible to oddball humans on the street, I am seemingly a magnet for fucked up pigeons, too, because I have seen so many of them in physical conditions that baffle me as to how their parasite-riddled hearts are still beating.

The most fucked-looking pigeon I ever saw had that puffy "I'm gonna die soon" body, both feet were at least three times their normal size, one of its wings was just bone and rotten meat, its beak had a chunk missing out of it, and its right eye was so swollen that it drooped out of the socket like a half-full bag of liquid hanging off the edge of a table. It was grotesque.

That pigeon earned my respect for being such a trooper, but my god was it graphic. I hope he's happy as Larry in that giant pigeon loft in the sky, which he no doubt ended up in within an hour or two of our one and only encounter.

Once saw a magpie with no meat around its neck, like it had been attacked and/or rotted away, searching for worms on the grass up the park. It looked like a magpie head lollipop stuck into a magpie body. Was fucked up.
Ok, stop whatever you're doing and write body-horror stories, asap. Poetry from the New Flesh..."You are the parasite that riddles my heart" :love: OR, or we both could dub documentaries. i.e. just what you wrote, in Attenborough's tone of voice,

Back