Random Thoughts

imo i think it's fake. chris rock braced for it and will smith put no power into that slap.

i would of thought a real slap from will smith would of put chris on the floor.

..i guess were find out eventually.
Nah, I think it was real. Especially based on Will's tearful reaction to winning the award. The guy was just in an emotional state night, probably prepped to receive digs about his wife cheating on him. That joke. Didn't come his way but another one did and he just lost it.

I don't see how doing this would be a publicity stunt either men would be guaranteed to benefit from.

i seriously need to stop watching clips from the ukrainian war..
the ukrainian soldiers are committing war crimes. murdering & wounding russian pow's

i hope this horrible war ends soon.
If it is true, than there absolutely is no defending it. There are also many, many, many atrocities being committed towards Ukraine from the other side. The whole situation is very sad from many different angles. You should see some of the videos from Mariupol.

i seriously need to stop watching clips from the ukrainian war..
the ukrainian soldiers are committing war crimes. murdering & wounding russian pow's

i hope this horrible war ends soon.

Am I bad for not paying attention to it? After two years of Covid fear mongering, I can't take anymore fear mongering from the media. I have my ear to the pulse a little on the whole Russia/Ukraine conflict but otherwise I just can't do it. Two years of depressing "world ending" COVID was bad enough as is.

Last edited:
Have you heard/do you remember Coldplay's Paradise? Got the lyrics sounding in your head?
This is what i hear every time:

"(...)But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of parrot-parrot-parrot dies
parrot-parrot-parrot dies, parrot-parrot-parrot dies
Every time she closed her eyes
"

It makes me feel really sad about the poor parrot, idk 🤷‍♂️

There was that time at 1997, when 10yrs (fck im old) pleasantly playing Abe's Oddissey in my brand new PSX.
My dad was laying in his couch, watching my gameplay, he would interrupt sometimes asking me "are you controlling it
or is it a movie?" but silent mostly. He kind of liked it i think. Well eventually he manages to understand when the actual
gameplay takes part.
So i possess slig, start repeteadly hiting sweeping mudokon, i kill you hah mudokon. (i recall costing 20 or so punches
to rotten the mudokon? and almost clearly screams of pain absolutely)
My dad "Put that megasega off, son. Now. And think on what you've just done to that poor guy".
Then he proceeded to scold me about slavery, abusing the weak, Francoism and finally The Holocaust.

Last edited:
Man, listening to the Depp trial.
Damn, that man was broken.
Kinda hard to imagine why would he stay with that girl, a man like him that has pretty much everything (materially at least).

Reactions: red
Man, listening to the Depp trial.
Damn, that man was broken.
Kinda hard to imagine why would he stay with that girl, a man like him that has pretty much everything (materially at least).

I mean isn’t this a common story? A battered spouse staying with their abusive partner for reasons that make no sense to anyone else who can see they are toxic as all fuck?

Last edited:
just finished watching today's depp/amber trail. wow doesn't look good for amber heard.

The psychiatrist/doctor stating that amber has two personality disorders, and going into detail as to what that means, kinda ends it for me.. its game over.

i don't think she will win this one.

pretty interesting.

2000 year old roman bust found in a charity shop in the US. probably stolen by an american soldier after ww2.
if i'm reading it correctly. it sounds like the lady isn't making any profit from it and its going to go back to germany in 2023. ( apparently similar examples have sold for $30k)

I had an envision of a a proper and beautiful "handshake" between Shenmue fans. Picture this:
you're on metro/bus and boom wild attractive person playing reicast Shenmue appears. You gotta move.
You can approach and with warm smile, honey eyes, say "Wude for you..." and make a gesture like blowing/throwing fairydust at her/him.
th.jpg
Then the other person, if is aware of this and bear with this, can react like "Oh" recieving/catching wude in air or just smiling back and "Wude for you too"-blow/throw back. We react "Uh.Ah" recieving the wude in our bodies with pleasure and finally sit together and talk. From that point you're at your own but notice there's just few steps for burning the floor* at somewhere or street perform cus that's very mue too.
And then you leave Wan Chai... or not! I can't wait for the honor, reading stories about dojo members gettin married because of this or at least having very acrobatic exercise*.
*i mean dancing, no sex

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We can’t really ignore that it hasn’t been mostly one sided for some time now. It kind of speaks volumes that even someone of his status had to go through what he has to barely make it. Who knows how many go unaccounted for and not only lose their jobs but everything else as well, all on false pretenses.

@4:29 they state this lady was threatened by the police. they tried to stop her telling her story to the media.

Back