Random Shenmue Thoughts

FEyUwejWQAYktrE.jpg

I think about this man literally anytime I wish my colleagues a good morning over Teams. I wish it wasn't the case but it is what it is.
When you close Teams session and fart at last.

• Haha
Reactions: JP_
When you close Teams session and fart at last.
Or you fart right in the middle of one of your superiors speaking while staring directly into the camera to assert your dominance. That sort of confidence cannot be bought. If you don't get put on a shortlist for promotion for that, you're in the wrong job.

Or you fart right in the middle of one of your superiors speaking while staring directly into the camera to assert your dominance. That sort of confidence cannot be bought. If you don't get put on a shortlist for promotion for that, you're in the wrong job.
A straight-shooter with management written all over you, as a consultant would say

Imagine if you got the bad ending on disc 1-2 for having too much money (being able to afford the plane ticket). I think there should have been another way to get the bad ending without having to wait until April but I guess it could be seen as a way of rewarding cheaters or people who abused the infinite money glitch (some of whom would probably not expect fatal consequences for taking advantage of it).

The scenes in both games are particularly cool, so it's a shame that there is only one way to get them.

A straight-shooter with management written all over you, as a consultant would say
Depending on what you ate beforehand, that straight-shooting could lead to what looks like a massacre in your pants. Proceed with caution 😉

"I want you to use all your detergent and all your scrubbing skills. I don't want his colleagues to see him this way."

Reactions: JP_
Not sure if this is already known about or not, but I think I've just stumbled across the original loading screen font if anybody has any use for it:

I will be visiting the UK in the summer for a few months and i will be putting my JP Dreamcast version of Shenmue and Bare Knuckle and my Yokosuka guide maps (bunch of other cool stuff from Japan too) up for sale. I will let you guys know when i do. If you are wondering why then its because i have alot of stuff and will be moving around alot over the next few years.

I will be visiting the UK in the summer for a few months and i will be putting my JP Dreamcast version of Shenmue and Bare Knuckle and my Yokosuka guide maps (bunch of other cool stuff from Japan too) up for sale. I will let you guys know when i do. If you are wondering why then its because i have alot of stuff and will be moving around alot over the next few years
Whaaat,.. you rocked too much right now. Sell me your stuff a bit of it wild do. Do ya have some spare Shenmue merch dude? Gimnme my merch

Last edited:
I will be visiting the UK in the summer for a few months and i will be putting my JP Dreamcast version of Shenmue and Bare Knuckle and my Yokosuka guide maps (bunch of other cool stuff from Japan too) up for sale. I will let you guys know when i do. If you are wondering why then its because i have alot of stuff and will be moving around alot over the next few years.
If anyone is interested in my Japan/Sega stuff then dm me

Back