Random Shenmue Thoughts

Which warehouse can Ryo train in at the harbour and can you use it just after you had that qte with goro bullying that dude? want to train all my moves in one go after work
4, I think. It’s one of the ones opposite 8 and a little along towards 1. Behind Hisaka-san’s lunch stand. Can’t remember if you can use it that early.

Which warehouse can Ryo train in at the harbour and can you use it just after you had that qte with goro bullying that dude? want to train all my moves in one go after work
Help Shozo in the first bikers QTE and he will tell you and unwillingly lie to you about being able to find him there himself sometimes.
...if you're in a hurry, n°4.

Help Shozo in the first bikers QTE and he will tell you and unwillingly lie to you about being able to find him there himself sometimes.
...if you're in a hurr

...if you're in a hurry, n°4.
Cheers

My brother went to the OLL convention in Norwich (where Adam Koralik was in attendance) and he bought me this Shenmue sticker! Not sure of the artist I'm afraid, but it still looks nice :)

20230416_171822.jpg

I remember that, at least in the Japanese version of the games, it was desirable for potential voice actors for Ryo to look like him. It made me wonder if this is a common thing, because the guy who voices James in Silent Hill 2 looks quite similar to his character.

I've always been curious for over 20+ years now and could never find a answer: but does anyone know whatever happened to Ruth Hollyman? After Shenmue I never heard about her anymore and I always thought she was one of the best in the English dub.

Back